Trapped Part 5

Almost one year ago, someone tried to kill The Joker in a speeding car and Y/N pushed him out of the way, getting hit instead. With a fractured skull and broken bones, she was out of business for 6 months; when she finally recovered, The Queen of Gotham wasn't the same anymore. Trapped inside her own mind and exhibiting severe cognitive impairment, Y/N's life switched upside down without any hope of ever returning to normal.

 Trapped inside her own mind and exhibiting severe cognitive impairment, Y/N's life switched upside down without any hope of ever returning to normal

4 Months Pregnant

"I need customized stickers that say Baby On Board  for my purple Lamborghini and the other cars I drive," The Joker growls at his own idea whilst sharing it with the person fulfilling his wacko trades: Franco Rossi, the leader of best underground supply chain in Gotham.

"When would you like them ready Mister J? After Y/N gives birth?"

"Nope! Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?..." Franco hesitantly inquiries about the sudden emergency since he can't understand why The King of Gotham demands them so fast.

The Joker hates explaining yet certain people are obtuse thus they necessitate enlightenment.

"Y/N's pregnant: when she gets in a car, the baby is also. Baby on board! Hello??" the father-to-be loses his temper.

Who can argue with The Joker's logic? Nobody. It sort of makes sense anyway.

"Of course, Mister J. I'll have them ready. If you drop by after 6pm, I'll have your guns ready too."

"Perfect!" the Joker hangs up among the ruckus coming from the office near the kitchen: sounds of shattered objects and yelling alert Richard aka Panda you're at it again. He nonchalantly passes by in order to deliver the items to The Clown.

"Your drinks Mister J," he gives one cup with Starbucks caramel latte to his boss and the other is placed on the table. Why does your boyfriend require 2 identical containers? It won't take long to solve the mystery.

"Are the lids glued?"

Strange question but there's a purpose in it.

"Yes sir. How is she doing?"

"She's hormonal: breaking things makes her feel better which reminds me we have to hoard porcelain objects for her to wreck. NO glass!"

"Sure, I'll tell the crew," Richard leaves the kitchen while texting Frost. "Hulk needs more to smash," he types the code name they gave you in the last weeks although The King knows about it: J's the one that came up with it.

"Hey Pumpkin," you are greeted as soon as you pop up from the office. "How'd it go?" he scrolls down on his phone and takes a sip of hot liquid.

"Ugghh!" a frustrated Y/N swings the yellow teddy bear The Joker stole for her on their first date, hitting his hand in the process. The drink flies near the fridge and splatters on the floor with minimal damage: only a tiny puddle instead of a disaster, that's why the lids are glued.