No Names Part 1

When The Joker told you he found somebody else, your world shattered to pieces. But what hurt the most was the fact that he didn't even bother to come around and see his little girls; very hard to find excuses on why their father is missing, especially when the triplets adore him. And extremely hard to cope with the gloomy future after you found out some details that might explain his estrangement.

At the present moment, the four year old triplets (Emma, Mia and Evie) are fighting about who should sit in daddy's lap

At the present moment, the four year old triplets (Emma, Mia and Evie) are fighting about who should sit in daddy's lap. There's some fake crying, some pushing around followed by a tantrum and J finally gives in and lifts them up one at a time so they can all sit on his knees. Very crowded and hardly any space for everybody, but somehow it works.

"Are you good now?" he asks, trying to reach over so he can type on his laptop. They all giggle and then the bickering starts again.
"Daddy's mine," Emma pulls The Joker's face towards her and kisses his pale cheek.

"No-oo-o," Mia whimpers upset about it."Daddy's mine!" and she yanks his head and gives him a kiss.

Evie almost has a fit:

"He's mine! I'm going to marry him!"

The Joker snorts as the girls argue in his lap. You never intervene when stuff like this is going on because you believe he needs it: doesn't hurt to be reminded you're human from time to time. And that includes the King of Gotham.

"I really have to send an e-mail, OK? Behave, brats !"

"No, I want to marry daddy!"

"No, me!!" and the fight continues regardless J's request. He sighs and interrupts:

"Be quiet, girls! Stop moving around !"

Yeah...no.

"Hey, what did I just say? There's plenty to go around for everybody, even if mommy gets the best part," and you get winked at.

You stop your current task, which is opening a bunch of boxes with new clothes for your daughters and give him the look.

He starts laughing.

"Yeah, your mom knows what I'm talking about; she's so lucky!"

"Right..." you mutter to yourself.

"I want to play with daddy's hair," Mia whines, attempting to touch the green locks. The others follow:

"Me too!"

"Me too, daddy!"

"I don't have time little Dolls," he huffs and gets ready to remove them from his lap.

Crying begins – the spoiled kids type; he spoils them rotten and you do too. Guilty as charged.

"Fine, fine, you win!" The Joker gives them the satisfaction and the girls are now on the floor around their father, caressing his hair and fighting about which one of them should get more to play with. He just sits there in between them, huge grin on his face.