Unexpected

The two main departments in Shadow World are always competing: "Villains That Hate Each Other" division wants villains to detest their peers, while "Match Made In Hell" agency wants villains to fall in love.  Very competitive divisions, always fighting to steal the glory from one another. And the rivalry is about to escalate since the infamous Joker and notorious Y/N don't even know they are about to change the balance in The Underworld. If it only was that easy...

"Hello, Mister Joker," you greet as you enter the room set up for the meeting at his hideout near Gotham's Art Museum

"Hello, Mister Joker," you greet as you enter the room set up for the meeting at his hideout near Gotham's Art Museum. As soon as your eyes meet his, your heart is beating faster:

Ughh, you can't stand him.

"Hm, if it's not my favorite person on the planet," J growls, irritated Dixon is sending his daughter to negotiate... again. As soon as he sees that smug expression on your face, his heart is beating faster:

Ughh, he totally detests you.

In the Shadow World, the alarm starts blaring almost instantly: "Villains That Hate Each Other" department is in absolute chaos !

"Are you kidding me?!" the oldest entity screams with frustration. "What the hell is going on?!"

The Dark Shadow is in charge of this esteemed division and not happy for the moment: he is watching the "Hate Statistics" concerning the infamous Joker and notorious Y/N going down with alarming velocity.

The other subordinates gathered around, astound at the emergency: two villains that are supposed to despise one another forever are beginning to gravitate towards the opposite.

"Ummm, I don't think it's looking good sir," one of the Shadows points out the obvious and the boss retaliates.

"I can see that, you idiot!" he snaps, infuriated. " Did something trigger this?!"

"Nothing in particular sir; the feeling is just growing stronger within both of them," the youngest Shadow informs. " Every time Y/N sees The Joker, she thinks she hates him, but she's actually falling in love: she doesn't know the difference. Same with The Joker: every time he sees Y/N he thinks he hates her but he's actually falling for the woman; he doesn't know the difference."

"Absolutely horrible and unacceptable !" the venerable elder huffs, displeased. "We can't lose them in favor of the other department !"

He is surely talking about the "Match Made In Hell" Division that pairs up villains: The Dark Shadows working there wanted you and The Joker together since you were born.

The two departments are always competing: "Villains That Hate Each Other" section wants villains to detest their peers, while "Match Made In Hell" wants villains to fall in love. Very competitive divisions, always fighting to steal the glory from one another.