Breaking Point

It drives you insane of how possessive he is sometimes. My God, does Mister J get jealous or what?! And the crazy things he does...One of these days he's gonna hurt you really, really bad. Well, let him try!

You've been fighting for half an hour now

You've been fighting for half an hour now. J got really mad because his now former business partner eyeballed you all night long. Dexter noticed you when you were out in the club dancing for the Clown Prince of Crime himself and made a small comment on how he would love to have a woman like you in his bed every night. That was definitely the wrong thing to say to the Joker; something snapped inside of him (again) and later that night Frost was dumping his body in an unmarked grave a few miles outside the city.

"And how is that my fault ,J? How?! " you say, annoyed, passing your fingers through your hair and actually yanking it in frustration.

"Did you ever encourage him?" he snarls at you, staring you down, panting, his chest going up and down so fast it starts to worry you. He's pissed.

"No, of course not!" you defend yourself, even if it doesn't matter at this point.

"I sent you to deal with him before, did anything happen?" His eyes burn through you; it certainly feels like one of his intimidating interrogations.

"Are you serious?! You know there's only you. "

"Yeeesss, only meee," he mocks, grinning that fake smile he puts on when he can't control his emotions.

"Are you suggesting otherwise?" You lift your eyebrows, offended.

He doesn't answer; he turns his back on you and takes a deep breath. You know what that means: the Joker is trying to calm his demons down before he does something he might regret. This is your chance and you are taking advantage of it. You approach and hug him from behind, starting to plant kisses all over his back. He feels your lips through the silky fabric of his purple shirt and your hands squeezing him tight, too proud and crazed by jealousy to respond in any way.

You sigh, resting your forehead on his shoulder, and move your hands down to his crotch.

"Wanna have angry sex?"

"NO!!"

"Why not? I'll let you do whatever you want."

"NO, I'm too mad!" You can't see his face, but his biting on his lip so hard it's almost bleeding-he so wants to take you up on the offer, but he's stubborn as hell.

"That's the point, babe...Well, OK, then," you move your hands up to his chest again, feeling his skin from under the unbuttoned shirt. "Who do you take after with this temper of yours? Mom or dad?"

J growls and digs his fingers in your arms so deep you instantly start feeling the numbness.
"Auuuuch, fine, fine, let go, let go..."

He lets go after a few more seconds, because he wanted to make sure you'll get the message. The Joker is very happy with himself and you don't care too much because your little strategy worked: at least he's upset about something else for the moment. Jesus, he sure can act like an entitled five year old brat.