Getting Married

Getting married with The Joker would include:

– He is nervous as hell, but wouldn't admit even if it kills him

– He is nervous as hell, but wouldn't admit even if it kills him. Sometimes at night, J has second thoughts but then he looks at you sleeping and takes a deep breath, thinking: "Shit, I guess I'm doing this."

– You have fights about the color of your wedding dress: The Joker wants to see you in white, but you would prefer purple, one of his favorite colors. You break up and call off the wedding for about...4 hours, before starting to speak to each other again because now you have to fight about the color of his tuxedo. You want him to wear the classic black and J wants to wear green.

You call off the wedding again for about...5 hours before bumping into each other in the living room. He growls and you pout, telling him to come to bed because it's late. J follows you to the bedroom muttering and complaining until he falls asleep.

–But you can't doze off. You are so anxious about the upcoming event that you have second thoughts. But then you watch him dream and scoot over, forgetting you are mad at him. You snuggle to his chest and he squeezes you tight in his arms, kissing your forehead. I guess J wasn't really asleep, he was just waiting to see if you would make the move before he does.

– The King of Gotham buys you all these little wedding gifts he hides all over the place for you to find. When you discover something you don't remember you had before, he doesn't admit to it since he doesn't want you to think he cares too much:

"Of course you had that diamond necklace, I saw you wear it on our last date."

"Are you kidding me? That dress has been in there for ages."

"Ummm, those earrings have been in your jewelry box for at least 5 years." (But, you know... you've been together for 2 years...)

"Come on, now, those stilettos have been in that box for at least a year."

"Seriously, you don't remember this car?!"

So smooth, you smile to yourself, aware of what your future husband is doing but pretend not to have a clue and play along. It's more fun this way.

– J wants to invite Batsy to the wedding. You believe it's a great idea so tonight you blew up Gotham Bank and sprayed a nice graffiti on the only wall still standing: " Come to the wedding" with the Batsy logo under. "P.S. No people were hurt in the making of this wedding invitation. You're welcome." Of course he saw it but there is no address, no date, no nothing. "Lunatics," Bruce Wayne thinks, "how am I supposed to know what's going on if there's no info?!"

– You are afraid he will get bored with you after getting married. What if it doesn't work and it all goes down in flames? What are you going to do without your green haired nightmare? The Joker notices you are stressed out and it only makes him even more nervous: I mean, what if he doesn't work out and you get bored with him afterwards? What if ends up badly and you leave him? What is he going to do without his pain in the ass?