The Joker x Pregnant Reader Part 1

Well, it happened and that's all there is to it. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. At least he didn't try to kill you...yet. T__T

"No better time to tell him then now," you think to yourself, stretching your back and your arms like you're about to run a marathon

"No better time to tell him then now," you think to yourself, stretching your back and your arms like you're about to run a marathon. The Joker was able to retrieve the building plans for the Arkham Asylum and now he's going over them in the living room, trying to see how he can use them next time you guys might end up in there. You take a deep breath and walk over to him, then you just kind of sit there, waiting to get his attention. He finally notices you and lifts his non-existing eyebrows, question-like expression on his face.

"I have something important to tell you, J."

"You're wearing the pink lingerie I got you yesterday?" he winks, glaring at you up and down.

"Well, in the matter of fact I am, but that's..."

"Show me!" he impatiently demands, crossing his legs.

"Ummm, I would love to, but first I need to tell..."

"Just take the damn clothes off, Princess, I wanna see!" the Joker raises his voice, starting to tap his pen on the table, making obnoxious noises.

You roll your eyes and take your top off, revealing your pink bra and that earns you a very load roar and a whistle.

"Oohhh, daddy likes...Continue!"

You don't have time for this, you're on a mission.

"I'm pregnant," you quickly say, placing your hands on your hips.

J drops his pen.

"No you're not!" he squints his eyes, moving his jaw sideways.

"Well, the 7 different pregnancy tests that turned positive beg to differ." You smack your lips, looking him in the eyes.

"No way!" he opens his mouth, amazed, still not getting the picture.

You point your finger towards your pelvis and accentuate each word:

"See this " Property of J" tattoo? Baby right under, yours and mine."

He looks stunned.

"I thought we... can't, we tried before..." Mister J gets up and walks towards you in slow motion, like he's afraid you might blow up soon and take the penthouse down with you.

"Apparently you're that good," you snicker excited, running in his arms.

He lifts you up the ground and hugs you so tight that you gasp when you kiss him.

Just when you're about to get lost in the kiss, he breaks the magic, puts you down and purrs in your ear:

"Is it mine?"

You squirm and reach for his holster, taking out his gun really fast and point it to his temple, outraged at the question. Safety clicks.

"What did you just say?!"