Trapped Part 2

Almost one year ago, someone tried to kill The Joker in a speeding car and Y/N pushed him out of the way, getting hit instead. With a fractured skull and broken bones, she was out of business for 6 months; when she finally recovered, The Queen of Gotham wasn't the same anymore. Trapped inside her own mind and exhibiting severe cognitive impairment, Y/N's life switched upside down without any hope of ever returning to normal.

 Trapped inside her own mind and exhibiting severe cognitive impairment, Y/N's life switched upside down without any hope of ever returning to normal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Joker feels your hand searching around and he knows what you're looking for: the yellow teddy bear.

"Here Pumpkin," J gives you the toy that landed on the other side of the bed during the night; a couple minutes pass and his cheek is covered in soft kisses. He opens one eye and you instantly pretend to be asleep.

"I'm onto you, Y/N!" The King of Gotham sneers while you giggle at his affirmation. But as soon as he pecks the scar on your collarbone, your attitude changes.

"No...", you whimper and cover your face with the sheets.

"I told you before I don't care about scars," The Joker tries to reason with you because it happens each time he touches the numerous stitch marks scattered all over your frame: some are deeper lacerations perfectly normal after the surgeries you sustained, others are cuts that might diminish in a few months. "Princess, are you listening?" J traces the lesion on your wrist.

Y/N is so stiff though he has to fight in order to pull the covers away from her.

"Hey...hey... See? I have scars too," The Clown attempts to distract you. "Are you having a panic attack? No need to!"

You try to keep up with what he's saying and it's pretty difficult giving the circumstances; at least you do understand J is making you relax.

His cell phone starts vibrating on the nightstand and he reaches for it.

"Perfect timing, Frost!" The Joker takes his frustration on Jonny. "What do you want?!!"

The short conversation ends fast with The King yelling a bunch of angry stuff, including an interesting grand finale: "Next time you interrupt when I'm on a roll struggling to get laid, maybe you'd like to intervene and convince Y/N her scars don't bother me!!!"

Why is he mad?...

You watch him toss the phone on the floor and crawl by him, intrigued.

"Upset?" you begin caressing his hair with the teddy bear's paw.

"My throne won't be ready until June, Princess! I requested that fancy chair for a reason and paid a fortune to have it customized! What am I supposed to use at the club?! I don't like the old furniture anymore!!"

You already lost track of what he's saying: something about not having a throne???... ... ...

Oh, there's one really close by!

You grab The Joker's arm and drag him out of bed towards the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" he inquires, confused.

The Joker x Reader Imagines 💚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें