Ghost Part 1

Bane's wife is a mystery to everyone, including her husband. Ghost also happens to be The Joker's little obsession, not that she ever pays attention to him. Maybe that's why The King of Gotham should stop messing around: when you push too much, you might get more than you bargained for. 

"Boss," Frost makes his presence known in the VIP room

"Boss," Frost makes his presence known in the VIP room. "Ghost is here."

"Don't make her wait," The Clown growls and Jonny nods in acceptance, aware the woman's infamous temper might create some unwanted trouble if she gets delayed from her schedule.

The Joker passes his fingers through the neon green hair, not that it needs fixing; he also unbuttons another button from his purple shirt, only two of them holding the garment together now. A quick glance to the other man present here: still on the couch facing the windows depicting the busy night at the club; earbuds in while listening to an important cell phone message received a few minutes ago.

Might as well take advantage of the situation.

You part the sparkly beads and enter the premises, immediately positioning yourself on the loveseat across from The Joker's without any invitation.

"Hi Mister J," you flatly greet without any trace of emotion.

"Hello Ghost," The King of Gotham checks out the guest since he finds the creature totally fascinating.

I mean, why wouldn't he be captivated? You have white hair shaved on the left side that's meant to expose the skull tattoo you got after you've met your husband; smoky, dark red eyeshadow and glossy lips. You always wear black, tight skin leather suits and boots; not high heeled because it's not your style: more like the heavy military kind, custom ordered to match your spouse's.

"I have a business proposal; name your price," The Joker grins and you give him a cold stare.

"I'm listening."

"I want you to kill Bane for me."

"Why?" you tilt your head in annoyance.

"I can't stand him," the honest response prompts retaliation from the guy that finally realized you're there and just took his earbuds off:

"Stop hitting on my wife!" Bane huffs, displeased with J's nonsense.

You're not a big fan of The Joker either, yet you attempt to avoid useless conflict.

"I'm going to get me a drink. HB, want one?" you address your husband and he signals for his favorite.

"Triple shot of whiskey, no ice."

"Be right back," you announce and prepare to leave but tonight's host is not happy with the outcome:

"I want a drink too."

"Ask your girlfriend," you cut J off and he underlines:

"She's not here yet."

"Too bad and so sad," Y/N grumbles while vanishing from the VIP room.