John Wick Part 2

Y/N left The Organization 3 years ago for the one reason strong enough to make her settle down: love. But after tragedy crushed her to pieces, she decided to leave The Joker and seek refuge with an old friend and mentor - John Wick. Needless to say The King of Gotham can't accept his wife running away without a word, especially since he didn't have a chance to tell her things she might want to hear.

 Needless to say The King of Gotham can't accept his wife running away without a word, especially since he didn't have a chance to tell her things she might want to hear

2 Days Later

You walk down on Cherry Lane Street when you lastly get to your destination: the homeless guy begging for change in front of the fence surrounding Yellow Star bus station. You take out your empty vial and a gold coin from your pocket, dropping them in his cup; might as well take advantage of your numerous resources while visiting the area.

"God bless, miss!" the man rattles the container and you whisper:

"I need a refill for this medication from Dr. Wong."

"Give us one hour," he replies in a low tone, then louder. "Thank you, miss! God bless!"

So many people around and nobody notices the courier on a bike swiftly retrieving the ampule from the bum's fingers.

You start walking away, willing to kill some time until your order is ready: it's a nice morning and it would be better to wait than drive back to John's house. In the matter of fact, one of your favorite coffee shops in town is just three blocks further and you have to admit you've missed the place. Maybe your gracious host wants something too; better call and find out.

"Hello?" he picks up immediately.

"Hi, I'm going to Kavarna. Should I bring you a drink?"

"Oh, absolutely. Large espresso, quadruple shot."

"You mean heart attack?"

Jonathan laughs, confirming his strong refreshment.

"Yes, I think that's the other name for it."

"Suit yourself," you lift your shoulders up. "I will become a legend by effortlessly killing Baba Yaga. You don't have a bounty on your head, do you? I can collect the money also."

"Nope, no bounty," he informs, amused at your statement.

"Damn... I'm disappointed Mister Wick, but I will still deliver your coffee because we're friends," you decide to be lenient.

"I appreciate your effort," John smirks and Y/N huffs at his cheekiness.

"It will cost you 3 gold coins!"

"Three?! That's a rip off," the complaint follows.

"I had to eat your chicken Alfredo so you owe me," the reminder makes him snicker.

"Fair enough," he stretches on the couch and rolls his eyes when the doorbell suddenly rings."Later," Jonathan cuts it short, wondering who the heck is bothering him this early in the day.