Chaos

You adopted this strange hooman about one year ago. How did that happen? It's pretty simple: although you never wanted to be near people, something prompted you to change your mind, thus The Joker ended up with the spunkiest cat in the world and you ended up with one of the worst individuals on the planet. Absolutely puurrrfect.

You've been hanging around a remote cabin in the woods until it turned out it was actually one of The Clown's hideouts

You thought it was weird when there was suddenly movement around the property: a bunch of people securing the area plus the patio door finally opened prompted the curious cat you are to gather the courage and explore the house. You sneaked inside, immediately freezing when you saw the green haired man digging in the fridge.

After a few seconds the hooman noticed you also and slowly walked towards you, reaching his hand out but that didn't go well: you rushed under the couch, wondering if inspecting the cottage was a very bad idea.

"Hey kitty-kitty," The King of Gotham kneeled in order to see you and you backed out more. You weren't sure what he was up to when the man suddenly disappeared, only for you to discern he left a bowl of milk in front of the sofa a minute later.

Oh, wow! You didn't have milk in forever!

"Get out of there, kitty," The Joker encouraged you. "Don't you wanna eat?"

Mmmm...maybe?...

"Aren't you fluffy!" J exclaimed at the sight of the furry cat. He patted your head and you didn't like it.

"Not now, hooman!" you hissed and he snickered, amused.

"Feisty pest," he scolded and watched you scarfing down the milk which was done pretty fast. Then, you went to examine The Clown. You sniffed his shirt, then your whiskers touched his fingers while he scratched under your chin. Wasn't too bad because you jumped in his lap and purred, completely taken aback when the hooman made similar sounds.

The ears going straight up made him smile.

"What, you think you're the only one that can purr?"

J checked you out, searching for a collar but there was none.

"Do you belong to anybody?"

"Meowwww."

"Probably not, hm?" he grumbled at the tangled fur. "Do you have fleas?" The Joker checked.

"Yes, hooman and I love to share them," you licked your front paws and meowed again, spending a lot of time on his knees.

A couple of hours later The Joker and his team decided to return to Gotham and you were placed in this fancy, purple car with leather seats. J didn't have a cage for transportation, yet he figured you will sleep in the passenger's seat for the length of the trip.