6 Feet

With the scary events unfolding lately all over the world, Gotham is under lockdown also. The Joker and his girlfriend are self-quarantining at the Penthouse: needless to say entertaining him it's no easy chore but thankfully Y/N can handle any type of situation. Probably...

 Probably

Batsy

You almost drop your coffee mug when you see The Joker dangling outside the railing from the second floor of The Penthouse.

"What are you doing, J??!!!"

"Pumpkin, wanna bet I can land on the couch from here?" he flares one arm in the air.

"It's too far off, you'll never make it!" you mentally calculate the trajectory.

"Pfft, bullshit! If Batsy can do crap like this, so can I!"

"You don't have the gear and training, J!"

"Gear??!! Training??!! I don't need that; I'm not a wimp!"

"Fine, go ahead and break your neck!" Y/N gives up on the already lost cause. "How much are we betting?"

"50,000 dollars."

"You got yourself a deal Mister Joker," you take a sip of coffee, annoyed his desire for chaos is already surging to unspeakable heights after being trapped inside for the last 3 weeks.

The King of Gotham flexes his knees a few times for equilibrium and... here he goes: barely misses the couch, one leg gets caught on the night stand and BAM! Lands on the floor with a loud thud.

"Uugghhhh," he groans in pain flat on his back. "Y/N... I think I fractured my limbs."

You slowly approach and ignore his complains, pointing out the truth:

"You owe me 50,000 dollars. And if you fractured your bones, I'm going to strangle you on the spot because there is no way I'm taking care of a stubborn patient!"

The Joker makes an extra effort to react at your ultimatum:

"Excellent news, Princess. I can move my toes!"

You roll your eyes and extend one of your arms to help him up. 

"Lucky indeed, J. Are you doing this for attention?"

"Gotta keep the flame going, Pumpkin," The Clown whizzes up a storm, trying to catch his breath following the glorious bungee jumping without a rope.

Baldy

Supposedly J is in convalescence, thus he wanted a haircut. You are both watching TV in the living room, your boyfriend sitting on a chair while you shape the locks behind him.

You start laughing at the funny movie so your hand slips: the trimmer shaves a patch of The Joker's fabulous green hair, leaving him with a beautiful quarter sized bald spot.