The Bionic Woman

The Joker's son has a new obsession: his father's much younger girlfriend. What started as an innocent crush is quickly escalating to a full blown fixation, especially since Alexis decided that if he can't have Y/N, The King of Gotham shouldn't either. 

"Y/N

"Y/N..." Alexis gently taps your shoulder, smiling as soon as you open your eyes, "... breakfast is here."

Even if you hear the shower and know he's already up, you still turn towards The Joker's side of the bed, stretching.

"Mooorning," the sleepy Y/N hums. "I'll jump in the shower too and we'll be downstairs shortly, alright? You can start without us."

"I'll wait," the 20 year old informs, watching his father's girlfriend pulling down on her cute tank top before getting out of bed. The matching shorts makes her long legs stand out and he just can't help it:

"Hey, when are you going to take a shower with me?"

The disapproving stare you give while heading into the bathroom makes the young man lift his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry! Sorry, bad joke. Ummm... but should I still hope though?"

You keep walking, uttering the perfect answer for his insistence:

"I wouldn't bet any money on it!" you scoff and he laughs, the fake grin disappearing as the door is slammed.

"I got shampoo in my eyes," J growls because Y/N's words made him aware she's there also. "What are you betting on?" he keeps on rinsing all the bubbles clouding his vision.

"Nothing really," you take off your outfit in a hurry and slide the glass panel, sneaking in the shower by the King of Gotham. "Alexis came to say breakfast is here."

"Oh goody, I'm kind of hungry," he wickedly smirks when your fingers massage his hair until there is no more shampoo. "Did he run his mouth again?" The Joker asks and your silence is confirming the suspicion. "Are you going to trade me in for the younger model?" he slaps your butt to get a reaction and you snicker, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Naaaah, I like my old one," the playful answer pleases him.

"Do ya'?" J glares at your boobs and you continue:

"What am I supposed to do with a kid? I need a real man, babe."

"You sure do," Y/N is slowly pushed against the back wall of the shower since he wants to add a bit of extra fun to his morning.

"The food will get cold," you glide your hands down his wet body completely not giving a damn at this point though: feeling his soft skin and toned muscles makes you be up to whatever he desires.

"A quickie doesn't take that long," The Joker winks and leans over for a kiss, dodging your puckered lips in the next second. "Awww, not fast enough Pumpkin," he teases and as revenge you grope him, knowing it will prompt retaliation. "Wanna play that game, hm?" J's raspy voice gives you goosebumps as he lowers himself on his knees, satisfied when you let out a scream in anticipation. "Good lord, woman; I didn't even do anything yet," he gently sinks his teeth in your inner left thigh, purring louder when you squeal.