The Last Goodbye

It was The Joker's idea for you two to come here for a few days. This is probably the most secluded hideout you have- deep in the mountains, right in the middle of the woods. Frost dropped you off and left, he'll be back in 5 days. And then this happened...

"Would you please open your eyes?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Would you please open your eyes?...Please?..." you beg, crying so hard it's starting to make you dizzy. "Baby, please, say something, even if it's something mean, I promise I won't get mad," you keep on caressing his face, hovering over his body. You really don't know what to do at this point, you never felt this desperate before.

"J...J...," you grab his hand and touch your face with it. "Why are you so cold?..." you let him go for a few moments so you can add more wood to the fireplace. You wipe your tears, whimpering and run to the window just to see the snow storm intensifying. You don't even have Frost with you.

It was The Joker's idea for you two to come here for a few days. This is probably the most secluded hideout you have- deep in the mountains, right in the middle of the woods. You left your cell phones at the penthouse since you don't get signal here anyway. Frost dropped you off and left, he'll be back in 5 days. And then this happened...My God, what are you going to do? Your heart is aching from the pain.

You stumble to the couch to get a blanket and cover J with it. He collapsed in front of the fireplace and you didn't move him. You kneel by his side again, checking for a pulse you don't feel and it makes you break down even more.

"Baby, say you hate me, hmm? That's your favorite thing to say to me, please...say you hate me..."It's hard to talk to him when your voice can't find the strength to express the excruciating agony you feel right now. You find it harder to breathe and you wonder if this is a panic attack. You didn't have one since you were a teenager. You slowly drop your head on J's chest, cuddling to his body, trying to listen for a heartbeat. You're hyperventilating and can't concentrate on anything.

"Don't leave me alone, you jerk... What am I supposed to do without you?" you whisper, closing your eyes while taking deep breaths, struggling not to pass out. You tilt your head so you can see his face and notice the little blood stream in the corner of his mouth.

You wipe it with your shaky fingers, anxiety and grief getting the best out of you. You start bawling again.

"Please wake up and say you hate me...just once...," you plead, but he can't hear you.

**************************

After your first night together

You are in a deep sleep when the ticklish movement around your neck makes you open your eyes. The Joker seems very preoccupied with your pendant.

"What are you doing, J?" you ask, still sleepy; he barely left you rest all night.

"Why are you always wearing this, Kitten? You know I can get you anything you want," he frowns, switching the pendant on all sides.

The Joker x Reader Imagines ЁЯТЪрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ