What Death Tastes Like Part 2

Scarecrow's daughter might be only 22, yet the terminal lung cancer she was diagnosed with six months ago didn't discriminate against her age; the young woman didn't show worrisome symptoms until it was too late. Y/N always had a fascination for the much older King of Gotham and despite the consequences, maybe it's finally time to do something about it.

 Y/N always had a fascination for the much older King of Gotham and despite the consequences, maybe it's finally time to do something about it

"That was very nice," you whisper in The Joker's ear. "I know you're not sleeping," you sigh and force yourself to get out of his bed after watching TV together for almost 3 hours. "I'm going, OK?" you whisper, not sure why he's ignoring you. But you have a clue: he probably just wanted to avoid a huge fight with Emma or your father finding out about his cruel words regarding your illness. "Fine, whatever..." you admonish and exit the premises, upset he's behaving like that since he offered truce a few hours ago. The King of Gotham is actually completely out, even if you believe otherwise.

It was awesome having him carry you in his arms and not protest when you kissed him; you have to admit you were disappointed he didn't initiate anything once you ended up in his bed; you really thought he would. J let you snuggle to him and you hoped for more to happen, yet his lack of interest made you realize it was stupid to try and hint you wanted him. What is a 40-ish old man supposed to do with a 22 years old woman that playfully keeps flirting with him? In this case, obviously just enjoy a couple of movies which proved he doesn't take into consideration your dumb crush.

The more you analyze this night, the more you're inclined to vote for the exact opposite of what you did: you should have kept your mouth shut and refrain sharing intimate matters with him.

I guess sometimes genius truly skips a generation ...

*************

3 Weeks Later

You didn't come to the mansion in the last 3 weeks: when J woke up the next morning after your visit, you were gone. Emma informed him you waited for her to catch up and then went home; he wondered if you left because of what happened or if there was no reason for it at all. One thing's for certain though: The Joker got the slight impression you evade him, especially since two days ago you dropped Emma off then raced out of the property in a hurry when you noticed he was coming out of the house. The skid marks on the pavement were a pretty clear sign you didn't want to linger at the place you normally enjoyed hanging out at.

Unfortunately, it doesn't mean you can escape The Clown Prince of Crime forever.

"OK," Emma gives you a soft nudge in the restaurant owned by her parent. "You gotta help me out," she pleads to a skeptical Y/N. "I insisted we have lunch here for a good reason: my dad brought his wacko-on-and-off-girlfriend and I can't stand her; I need backup. Please flirt with him and say that stuff you usually say!" she giggles. "You have my blessing to go crazy, I swear you won't hear a peep out of me! It will be hilarious to see her reaction!" she pushes you and it's too late to escape the unwanted rendezvous you had no clue about until now.