Don't Get Me Started

If people think the Joker has no patience and a bad temper, they clearly haven't met you yet. Short fuse, impatient, unpredictable, totally addicted to the Clown Prince of Crime. Exactly his type.

*****    At your secluded cabin in the woods, 20 miles away from any main road

***** At your secluded cabin in the woods, 20 miles away from any main road

The sound of the tires screeching on the gravel wakes you up. You jump out of bed, quickly looking out the window and he already took the first curve, you can't see his Lamborghini anymore.

Oh, no! he left and didn't wake you up.

You get your keys and run outside to your car, barefoot and wearing just your sheer little night gown. It rained last night and it's kind of muddy, but you don't care. You start driving fast, wanting to catch up with J. You finally see his car and start honking, speeding, trying to get his attention. Of course he saw you and he slams the breaks.

The Joker's head pops out of the window, watching you walk towards him with no shoes, clearly distraught.

"What's wrong, kitten? Is the cabin on fire?"

"No, but I am," you mutter, cupping his face and kissing him until you feel you're out of breath. You bite his lower lip, then kiss it again to make it feel better when he winces.

"That's all I wanted. Proceed sir!" you giggle and back out so he can drive.

"You naughty little fox, daddy kissed you back there but you were sleeping," he smirks, playfully slapping your thigh.

You lift your shoulders up, pouting:

"That doesn't count baby..."

"I have to go, Princess. See you in Gotham tonight. Go back to your car, it's starting to ...rain...again," he gulps, watching the sheer fabric of your nightgown becoming even more transparent under the rain drops. He takes a deep breath and starts driving. You don't move until he's very far.

** Back at the cabin, you want to jump in the shower right away so you can clean yourself up. My god, you are already sooo bored without him, but you have to stay behind and take care of the explosives. The sudden sound of the door loudly slamming against the wall startles you.

J busts in, throwing his jacket on the couch and starting to unbutton his shirt.

"Doll, you know I don't like to be late for my meetings."

You skip towards him with a huge smile on your face and jump in his arms.

"I'll make it worth your while, I promise." He bites your shoulder, pleased when you let out a surprised scream.

"Why do you think I drove back?"

***** Back in Gotham, next day, another boring meeting

You don't have patience for meetings, especially for the ones that keep on dragging. You stopped listening to Dex about 20 minutes ago. Him and his boys sure have a knack for pissing you off without even trying too hard. You are sitting in J's lap, of course, staring at his lips, then at his long eyelashes, then back to his lips. You take a few seconds to glance at Frost. Poor thing stands a few feet behind, just glaring at the ceiling with no facial expression whatsoever. This means his bored too.