The Bucket List Part 2

Two months after breaking up with The Joker, you found out the bad news. You didn't have a choice but to ask for his help and J didn't even show up for the meeting. Of course he didn't care, but now that he heard why you wanted to see him so badly, it might be too late for any amendments.

 Of course he didn't care, but now that he heard why you wanted to see him so badly, it might be too late for any amendments

8:30am - your home

You quietly get out of bed, groggy from the meds you have to take at 6am. The Joker is still sleeping and you try not to wake him up. After a few steps a wave of violent cough hits and you cover your mouth, rushing for the bathroom. You close the door behind you and keep coughing above the sink, a few drops of blood staining the white marble. You turn on the water to cover the sounds, hoping J won't hear you.

After a few moments you calm down and wash your face, starting to brush your teeth.

"Pumpkin, are you OK?" he impatiently knocks on the door.

"Yes, I'm fine, go back to sleep please," you muffle the words, finishing your morning routine.

J walks in and you run behind the bamboo panel, starting to take your PJ's off, getting ready for a shower.

"Why do you always hide behind that?" The Joker crosses his arms on his chest, waiting for the reply. You are so self-conscious about your appearance you don't really want him to see you naked anymore.

"Umm...I just think it's better to..."

"Get out of there!" he commands, sucking on his teeth.

"I can't..." you whisper, gulping.

"I wanna see you, stop hiding behind that thing all the time!"

You quickly wrap yourself in a towel and step away from the screen. The Joker rolls his eyes, leaning against the mahogany cabinet.

"Drop the towel, Doll!"

You whimper, anxious to his demand:

"I don't want to...Don't make me!"

"Drop the damned towel, Princess!" he snaps and you slowly uncover your body, not remembering feeling so vulnerable in your entire life.

"This is humiliating," you stare at him while he grins, pleased you complied so fast.

"Like I've never seen you naked before," he scoffs, analyzing the view.

"I look horrible!" you blur out, covering your breasts with one hand.

"Well," he pretends to debate," you're scrawny and I have to admit the lack of hair doesn't give you extra points, but..."

You gasp, frowning.

"You definitely are a terrible person!"

"Yet another skill I take great pride in. Anyway, my point is that it could be worse, Kitten.We gotta work with what we have, hm? Turn around."