Ministry Of Villainy And Chaos

Before they are unleashed upon the world, all villains must pass the final review from the Ministry of Villainy and Chaos. Meetings are held twice a week and there's no skipping. Tasks are assigned and they all must be completed, otherwise one will never be an awesome "bad guy."

You are taking care of the two most promising rising stars: The Joker and Harvey Dent

You are taking care of the two most promising rising stars: The Joker and Harvey Dent. You sure hope they will both pass because they are your personal favorites and man, they will do a lot of good out there! Cross that out: they will do a lot of evil out there. You walk around your office, carefully studying them and finally take a sit on your glass desk.

"Ok, guys, did you come up with a cool nickname for yourselves? J, what have you got?"

"The Jester of Gotham!" he grins, winking at you.

"NO!" you cut him off, playing with your hair. "And stop flirting. Try again."

"Mister Disaster."

"That's even worse than the first one." He scoffs. "Try harder."

"The Clown Prince of Crime?"

"You're not that funny" (J frowns) but I really like this one. You could also use King of Gotham, just a suggestion; it's not taken yet," you adjust your eyeglasses, writing down "pass" for the Joker on this week's assignment.

"I like it, sweetheart," he licks his lips, winking again.

"Stop flirting I said or I'll drop you and you'll have to start all over again!"

"Yes, ma'am," he playfully agrees, putting his legs up on the marble coffee table in front of him.

"Harvey, did you come up with something?"

"Ummm...Harvey...Dent?"

"That's your name, senator, you need something else," you roll your eyes, aggravated. "You're lucky I like you, you have until next session to find your nickname. I'm on vacation next week so you have time. Next task is to come up with a defining physical look. See you guys when I come back."

**********************

They are already in the office when you arrive. They both get up to meet you and you gasp in awe, shocked with admiration: Harvey Dent is missing half a face and you stop in front of him, touching the scars as the Joker snarls, unhappy.

"Wow, Harvey, this is awesome! I love it! A+, definitely A+, no doubt about it! Wow," you mutter again, mesmerized. "Did you do it yourself?"

"Hell, no, I wish I would have come up with the idea; it was done to me," he admits because he can't lie.

"I'm so proud of you, I absolutely love it," you finally detach yourself from his face and go to The Joker, your eyes getting big when you finally notice the details in his change. "Oh, my God, this is...this is unbelievable!" you caress his soft, now very pale face, and he purrs, excited. "A+ also, incredible! Goes well with your tattoos and green hair, genius strike! It makes your blue eyes stand out."