The Matchmaker Part 1

If there's something Bane loves on this earth more than mayhem, it would be his younger sister: you've been away for six years and finally returned to Gotham a few weeks ago. So many rumors about you out there and The Joker is about to find out if they're true: he never met Y/N and he'll finally have the pleasure at today's meeting.

 So many rumors about you out there and The Joker is about to find out if they're true: he never met Y/N and he'll finally have the pleasure at today's meeting

Barely entered the warehouse and you can't take it anymore:

"Hold on, hold on!" you urge Bane to stop walking and you grab his arm for balance. "These stilettos are killing me!!" you take the high heels off your feet and toss them to the ground, annoyed.

"Told you not to wear them," your brother scoffs, not understanding why his sister keeps on torturing herself with the stupid shoes.

You ignore his observation and snap at one of the goons marching behind:

"Nixx! Go back to my van and bring me my comfortable sandals!"

The young guy gulps and has the nerve to ask:

"The green ones or the red ones?"

Oh, Lord have mercy!!!! That is the wrong question; you instantly lose it:

"Look at my outfit! How is green supposed to go with this??!!! The red ones!!!! Alright? The red ones!"

"So sorry Y/N," the young man apologizes and rushes out of the building, hoping he's not going to get on your bad side today.

"I'm surrounded by idiots..." you mutter and continue to walk barefooted towards The Joker and all the people gathered for the meeting.

The King of Gotham sees your group approaching and since you're still quite far away, he whispers:

"Is she missing an eye?"

"No sir," Frost swiftly replies.

"What's with the eye patch then?!" a puzzled Joker needs to find out.

"She'll tell you if you ask sir," Frost straightens his shoulders, reckoning it's not safe to continue the conversation because you're only a few steps away now.

Bane and The Joker nod at each other in acknowledgement, your brother taking a sit at the table next to you.

"This is my sister Y/N," he shortly introduces the dolled up woman, immediately after starting to talk to the mercenaries that gathered around, waiting to see if they'll be hired for his future projects.

"You sure are a sight for sore eyes Mister J," you smile and continue: "I have to admit those pictures posted on FBI's Most Wanted website don't do you any justice."

Bane kicks your foot under the table as a sign to stop your shit.

"Thank you sugar," The Joker smirks, pleased with the compliment.

"It's true honey," you seductively bite your lip and Bane discretely elbows you, signaling his sibling to cut it out already.

Nobody can tell, but Frost is actually praying.