The Red Queen

The Joker's Red Queen is as dangerous and lethal as he is. Her heart is full of secrets and she is capable of unspeakable acts. The Queen of Gotham wouldn't have survived for so long in his world if not for her perfect instincts and abilities.

 The Queen of Gotham wouldn't have survived for so long in his world if not for her perfect instincts and abilities

"Hey, didn't see you around before; what's your name?" you address J, turning your head towards him.

"No talking!" one of the heavily geared soldiers warns, holding tighter to his riffle.

You ignore him, rattling your chains in order to get The Joker's attention:

"Hey, handsome, are you single?"

"I said no talking!" and the van takes a sharp turn, making you lean on J for a few seconds.

"Pardon me, sir," you sniffle, "it wasn't on purpose. Do you work out?"

"What did I just tell you, hm?" the guard snaps, getting annoyed with your crap.

The Joker has the most demented grin they ever saw on anybody's face: he just keeps on looking straight, not saying a word. It makes all 5 of them uncomfortable, even if they've seen a few insane things in their line of work.

One of the guards quietly analyzes you: he didn't see you in person before and now that you're right in front of him he can't help but glare:

You are wearing a two piece red leather suit, pants and sleeveless top, red high hills and your very red and very long hair almost reaches your waist. You have "RED QUEEN" tattooed around your neck with red ink like a choker, the word "Joker" repeatedly going down from it about an inch apart, making look like a necklace. Your left cheek has "King" tattooed with green ink next to a red heart and your right cheek is tattooed with the word "Queen." More tattoos on your arms, spelling "J+Y/N", "Red Queen" and "Mister J's Queen."

You smirk and he realizes you're looking back at him.

"You're cute. Like what you see?" you wink, unraveling your perfect white teeth that stand out even more against the bright red lipstick.

No answer.

"Are you hitting on my woman?" The Clown Prince of Crime finally speaks in such an outworldly tone it almost manifests in physical form. Definitely gave you goosebumps and you love it. Your guardians, not that much.

"I wasn't doing any..."

"Don't engage, that's what they want," the one that seems in charge reminds the rest of them.

You giggle, then start humming and grab J's arm:

"Anytime now," you whisper and your hand gets slapped away by the soldier that was checking you out earlier:

"No touching you damned lunatics!"

"Calm down, we are only here to make sure they get to the destination, it will be over soon," the guy next to him points out, trying to keep everybody's temper under control.