Gen.Eva

General Eva's rise to power was fueled by personal reasons she didn't care to share with anyone else besides the man she loves. The leader of the feared underground organization "The Executioners" has an old score to settle with J and she won't stop until he's dead.

The phone rings and The Joker is annoyed with Frost's persistence of getting a hold of him when he made it clear he doesn't want to be disturbed for the rest of the day

"What do you want???" J yells after sliding the screen of his cell phone.

"Sir, are you watching TV?" Jonny fails to apologize for his transgression which makes The Clown increasingly pissed, not that justification would matter too much anyway: he's in a bad mood.

"No!!"

"Can you please turn the TV on? I'm almost at the hideout!"

The Joker would love to retaliate, yet he knows Frost wouldn't ask him unless it's very important.

"Which channel?"

"Doesn't matter, it's on all of them."

J grabs the remote and turns on the TV, intrigued.

The image feeling up the screen makes him take a deep breath as the message keeps repeating in a time loop:

"Are you ready Joker?

There's nowhere to hide.

You will never see me coming!"

She looks so different now and it takes several minutes for the mad man to recognize the person hatefully addressing him.

It's definitely the infamous General Eva who used to have another name many years ago; how could he forget her or what he did in order to earn the woman's wrath?

There's nothing left of the girl he used to know; at least he can't find anything at a first glance. Her fierce appearance is a testimony of how she evolved over the years since becoming a general for The Executioners is not an easy task: her bald head is covered in elaborated black tattoos that extend around her cheeks, then down to her neck, arms and back. The dark tank top she's wearing is hiding some of the ink, yet J is aware that the more you advance in rank, the more tattoos are added to one's frame.

Gen. Eva that ultimately allowed a few to call her just Geneva is issuing a public threat for The King of Gotham and it means nothing but trouble: the phones at the police stations in Gotham and all over the country are invaded about the recording pushed through on the hacked TV stations.

Some citizens demand details, some are blaming the cops for not doing enough in order to protect the population and some are thrilled The Executioners are taking on the task of punishing someone that low enforcement failed to bring to justice over and over again.

Surprisingly, not too much is known about the underground organization: a handful of rumors and facts gathered by the CIA mysteriously leaked on the internet a couple of years back and people figured out who really was behind the story that shook the nation.