Freaks Part 1

Y/N is a metahuman with several peculiarities, but one could say the weirdest is her heart: it is gated by four locks that make it impossible for the woman to fall in love. Also one could say she's manipulative, cunning and ruthless. Sounds familiar? Maybe that's why The Joker is the perfect candidate to help her finally get something she always desired: a one of a kind heir. 

"Yoooo-hoooooooooo, Mister Jooo-kkkeeerrr!!!!" Bane skips along the poorly lit corridor since it's almost 11 at night and the Arkham inmates are supposed to be asleep

"Yoooo-hoooooooooo, Mister Jooo-kkkeeerrr!!!!" Bane skips along the poorly lit corridor since it's almost 11 at night and the Arkham inmates are supposed to be asleep. Yet they're not: the ruckus woke them all up and now they are standing by the glass walls facing the hallway, wondering what the heck is going on.

The real Bane sighs, completely unappreciative of you borrowing his physical appearance.

"Hey, cut it out!" he admonishes as Y/N passes by and she decides to stop for a moment.

"Hello there handsome," you swing your hips while walking towards him and The Riddler snorts, entertained: his cell is right across so it's not like he can miss the show.

"If you're going to mimic me, don't do stuff like that!" Bane hisses through his mask, irritated.

"Apologies honey," you wink and continue. "Far from me to purposely chop your masculinity to pieces," but seductively sway on the tip of the heavy boots, taunting more because... who's going to stop you?

"Seriously?!" Bane growls and you cut him some slack, transforming into The Joker for a few seconds.

"Jeez, don't get worked up," you smirk and blow the green hair off your face. "I'm looking for this guy, I know he's here too."

"Why are you looking for him?" Killer Croc punches his fists together, hoping he can twist your presence in his favor.

"I need him for breeding purposes," you serenely admit as The Clown Prince of Crime rolls his eyes three padded rooms up from your present location.

"I told you before I can help with that," Harvey Dent flips his coin in the air, not understanding why his offer was rejected numerous times.

"Me too!" The Riddler grins. "You should forget about the man that repeatedly refuses your advances and pick one of us," the mastermind gestures at the cells containing prisoners willing to take on the task.

"I want him," you revert to your human form, Mr. Freeze gasping with admiration: he's been a fan for the past two years. "He's the only male I'm compatible with for procreation on this continent and nobody else will do."

"How do you know?" Deadshot addresses the burning question.

"I just know, ok?" you pout not wishing to get into details. "That's why I'm here to bail him out. I helped his men clear the area so we can rescue the father of my future baby."

"Ugghhhh," a displeased and very loud protest is heard from The Joker's cell.

"There you are," you light up with the happiest smile and abandon the captives held in pretty boxes lined up on the south side of Arkham Asylum.