Mrs. Frost

Frost's cousin got engaged and he needs to go to the engagement party in Nebraska. Since he doesn't have a girlfriend, Jonny wants you to pose as his significant other, this way he doesn't look stupid. Of course The Joker doesn't like the idea, but dammit, your best friend needs help.

 Of course The Joker doesn't like the idea, but dammit, your best friend needs help

"Absolutely not!! NO! No way!" J grumbles when you ask to go with Frost. "You're my girl, not his!" he hisses, feeling the blood running through his veins faster.

"Come on, baby, pleeaseee, you know he just broke up with his girlfriend and he can't go alone," you pout, slowly rocking your body in front of him, trying to appear as adorable as possible.

"I'll let you know when I care," he growls, unhappy at the situation.

"You gotta be nice to him sometimes, J. He's the best man we have, you know that," you go and sit in his lap, strategically placing a kiss on his neck, one of the weak spots you so well know about.

"I am nice," he replies, taking a deep breath, suddenly warmer. It's working.

"Like when, baby?!" you try to find an example and can't find any in your recent memory.

"He's still alive, I didn't kill him yet! Isn't that nice of me?" J scoffs, proud of his achievement. "Like, what other proof do you need??!!"

"Please, boss, I promise I will take good care of her; it's just for 2 days," Jonny finally speaks, trying his luck. Man, he really doesn't want to show up there without anybody by his side.

"Maybe you should have held onto your girl the way I hold on to mine, hmm? I still have her because I know how to treat a lady," he scoffs, making sure his hair is slick the way it's supposed be, overconfident in his boyfriend material skills.

"Ha!" escapes your lips before you can stop it.

"What is that supposed to mean, Pumpkin?" The Joker puckers his lips, waiting for an answer.

You don't reply, just kiss the sensitive spot again, breathing on his skin for a few seconds and that sends shivers down his spine.

"Please baby, I really want to go...yes?" you move your hand under his unbuttoned shirt, caressing the soft skin while giving him the look. Ahhh, the look: that's the secret weapon you use when you really want it your way. This is one of those times that require special strategy: all gloves are off because your best friend needs help.

"Ummm...no..." he whispers but his determination went down a notch. His eyelashes flutter while you keep on staring at him with that naughty, devilish smile on your face.

"I'll go crazy on you if you say yes, you bad boy," you bite your lip, winking at him and signal Frost to get out with the free hand behind your back.

He gulps, slapping your thigh, pretending not to care:

"You always go crazy on me, Princess."
"Yeah, well, think of that times four...hmmm?" you smirk, pulling on his bottom lip and he grins, intrigued: