Trick Or Threat?

For Halloween, you and Jared like to borrow kids from your friends and go "Trick or Treat" with them. It's been a tradition for a while but this year is a little bit different: your boyfriend decided to surprise you with something he knows you will love and he has no idea you have a little something for him also.

 It's been a tradition for a while but this year is a little bit different: your boyfriend decided to surprise you with something he knows you will love and he has no idea you have a little something for him also

You rush down the stairs, eager to open the door: he probably forgot his keys again. Jared wasn't home when you woke up and sent just a short text:

"Be back around 12pm," with a heart emoji.

You open the door and freeze:

"Trick or threat?" the husky voice asks and you are stunned.

"Oh my God, Jared ! Why didn't you tell me?! I would have been Harley!"

"Who the fuck is Jared, woman?!" he growls and you giggle. "Are you cheating on me?!" and J uses his cane to open the door wider and walks inside the house, groping you in the process.

You've been begging him to be The Joker for Halloween all year and he refused, saying it's too exhausting.

"Baby, you really should have told me," you approach and he looks around, snarling.

"Fancy house, you sure are sooo spoiled," he ignores your complaint, stopping in the middle of the living room. Jared is wearing your favorite outfit from the movie: the black pants and white shirt from the club scene. You adore it because you think it makes his perfect butt stand out. You get on your toes and wrap your arms around his neck, frantically kissing him.

"Thank you," you caress the green hair, smiling. "You know I have a kink for your Joker."

"Watch the make-up, honey. They've been getting me ready since 6 this morning," Jared suddenly emerges for a few moments.

"Oops, sorry," you back out and he spanks you.

"I'm joking, Princess, Daddy likes it," and he kisses you again while you can't stop laughing. "Did you decide on a costume yet?"

"No, I keep on debating. Come on Jared, help me decide," you jump off his arms, dragging him upstairs.

"Who the hell is this Jared?!" he gets pissed, in character again.

"Nobody you should be worried about, Mister J," you play along, thrilled he did this for you: if this isn't love, then you certainly don't have a clue about it.

"Then why are you wearing this skimpy little nightgown, hm? Was he just here and you had fun with him? I'm gonna kill the bastard!" the tirade continues as you enter the master bedroom upstairs.

"Nooo, let's not kill him," you plead, pointing towards the three outfits on the bed. "We might need him later. Sit down and I will get dressed, then tell me what you think, ok?"

"Hurry up Doll, I don't have all day!" the feistiness kicks in and it gives you a boost of energy.

"Of course, Mister J !" you grab the first item and run inside the walk- in closet to change. After you're done, you step out and your sexy presence is greeted with a whistle of admiration and purring.