The Eiffel Tower

Davros Hotels are considered neutral ground, internationally used for meetings, negotiations and cash only transactions: no weapons allowed, no fighting, no personal vendettas. Since you became the owner of Davros Hotel in Gotham four years ago, The Joker developed a fixation with your long legs. Why? Because you are very tall.Not a mere inch difference in height between the two of you, not at all: more like 8 inches, almost double when you wear high heels.

Not a mere inch difference in height between the two of you, not at all: more like 8 inches, almost double when you wear high heels

"This is neutral ground: no weapons allowed, no fighting, no personal vendettas. Davros Hotels are internationally used for meetings, negotiations and cash only transactions; safe haven can also be provided on case to case basis. Breaking the house rules will result in major penalties, including the membership being permanently revoked," you explain to the new member, even if everyone already knows the oath they are committing to before they join the exclusivist organization.

"Of course, Madam President," the man agrees without any hesitation.

You take the gold pin engraved with the letter "D" from its small box, attaching it to his suit's collar.

"Congratulations," you smile and he kisses your hand, getting up from his chair.

"Thank you," Jonathan Crane strengthens his back, heading towards the two bodyguards waiting to take him to a meeting taking place on the 35th floor.

Once Scarecrow exits your office, The Joker taps his green cane on the marble floor, grinning. The Clown Prince of Crime just "happened" to be here for the short ceremony and quietly waited on the couch until you were done.

"That was emotional," he chuckles, staring at your long legs showing from behind the glass desk.

"Mister J, are you participating in any meetings today?" you cut him off because you have a feeling he's here without any purpose in particular.

"Nope, I'm just visiting so I can take care of my obsession," he smirks and you don't tolerate that kind of behavior at work.

"J, can you not?!"

"Oh, so now I'm J," the answer doesn't seem to impress a displeased Y/N that knows exactly what he's referring to.

You became the owner of the Davros Hotel in Gotham four years ago and The Joker was already a member. Very hard for him to follow any regulations, but every villain, assassin or hitman that respects himself is part of the elite corporation.

From the first time he saw you, J developed a fixation with your long legs. Why? Because you are very tall. Not a mere inch difference in height between the two of you, not at all: more like 8 inches, almost double when you wear high heels.

"Please don't make me take away your membership," you start writing in your ledger, hoping he'll take the hint and get lost.

"I didn't break any house rules, Madam President," The Joker brings to your attention and you keep on scribbling, annoyed he's actually right. "Are you going to watch the meteor shower with me tonight?" J asks and you lift your head up, sighing. "You can bring the kid," he points towards Emma's picture on the desk.