Biotron

When the outbreak hit Gotham too, things went to hell really fast: the pathogen was airborne and not very many were immune to it. The King of Gotham was among the first to get infected; Y/N though was one of the few lucky humans to avoid the irreversible mutation. That's why The Joker decided to use all his resources in order to save the only person that meant something to him: his daughter.

"Upload main directive: protect Y/N," The Joker presses the screen on the android's chest, typing in a frenzy as many configurations as possible

"Daddy, they're coming!" you gulp, terrified at the horrible screams getting closer and closer to the lab.

"Directive uploaded," the mechanical voice announces.

"Upload self-destruction feature, inactivate for now," your father tries to concentrate on the task that seems harder since the virus is taking over his body which each passing second.

"Feature uploaded," the computer's robotic statement prompts a series of empty spaces on the monitor.

"Dad... dad," you attempt to reason with him and he's not even paying attention. "We have to go. It's OK, we don't need this thing. Please, we need to get out of here!"

"Shut up, Y/N!" he snarls, wiping his bloody nose while enabling the manual override and enters the password for it.

The loud banging at the sealed doors makes you jump, those uncanny screeching noises triggering the 18 years old to instinctively cling to her parent.

The Joker starts coughing, trying to hold it together because you don't even seem to care of the danger you're in just by having him so close to you.

The King of Gotham is running out of time.

"Up...upload vocabulary," he takes a deep breath and exhales through his clenched silver teeth, his mind going blank for a few moments. All the lights unexpectedly go out and after a few seconds of darkness the emergency lamps flicker in the darkness.

"Power surge error. Vocabulary upload: 39 percent. Retry?" the flat tone inquires.

"No, that will have to do," J mumbles, his shaky hands struggling on the virtual keyboard."Activate BioTron."

The sentinel's blue orbs light up, the 12 feet mass of shiny chrome standing tall among scrapes of hardware scattered on the floor.

"T-transfer voice command to...," The Joker signals you to talk.

"Y/N," you enunciate and the report follows:

"Voice command successfully transferred."

"I uploaded as much as I could in such a short n-notice," J finally addresses his scared daughter." If you're in grave danger, it will automatically self-destroy to save you. R-run as fast as you can from the blast, you'll have 5 minutes. You can m-manually override the feature if you don't need it," he bends over as the sharp pain takes over. "The pas... password is..."