From Above

She fell from the sky. Literally. The Joker has no idea who Y/N is, but one thing's for sure: after the encounter his life will never be the same.

The loud splashing sound makes The Joker open his eyes only to see the pool water flooding the terrace, almost reaching the lounge chair he dozed off on

"What the hell?..." he gets on his elbow, confused after being abruptly woken up.

The waves are starting to calm down a bit and J finally gets up from his spot, curious and intrigued about the shape he's discerning on the bottom of the pool: there's actually someone curled up in a ball, most likely a woman.

The protective, translucent barrier surrounding your body is already disintegrated by the time The Joker dives under the water to get you out. In a few seconds you are placed on the same chair he rested earlier, The King of Gotham increasingly pissed that the security downstairs didn't do their job properly.

"Hey, hey!" he taps your shoulder, puzzled by the white, skin tight outfit you're dressed with: every time he touches it there are small electrical charges following the complicated pattern of your outfit.

You faintly moan, slowly coming to your senses.

"Hey, wake up!" J insists while wondering if you're one of the "fliers", a term used for people thrown from planes: either they know too much or have to disappear for good. Mobsters would frequently use aircrafts in order to get rid of unwanted cargo; a little push at high altitude and the corpse would be found splattered all over the ground and often unidentifiable. Did that happened to you? Were you maybe lucky enough to have escape death by landing in his pool?...

The Joker grabs his cell from the tiny table by his deckchair, instantly yelling as soon as Frost picks up:

"Are you guys napping??? What am I paying you for, huh?? How did she sneak in?!!"

"Who sir?" the henchman replies, totally alert now that the boss seems in a very bad mood.

"The woman in the white outfit! How did she pass by unnoticed?! Or did you just let her in The Penthouse to see if I'm amused by your stunt?"

"Sir," the goon defends himself and the team. "We patrolled the perimeter and I can tell without a doubt that we didn't see a soul. We would contact you before sending someone to The Penthouse; we know the rules."

"Do ya'???!!" J yells so loud you open your eyes. "Never mind!" he shrieks seeing the woman's reaction. "I'll take care of it!" he hangs up and throws the phone back on the table.

"You!" he pokes your waist, annoyed. "How did you get in here, hm? Who sent you?" the interrogation continues. "Where did you come from?"

He watches you direct your arm towards the night sky, your index finger pointing at the stars.

"Were you thrown from a jet?" he slams you against the cushions when you try to lift your head. "Answer me!" The Joker violently yanks at your hand.