Broken

After you got shot in the head you were in a coma for a while. When you woke up you were quite broken and The Joker doesn't like broken things. Getting rid of you seems like the perfect solution.

The Joker immediately turned when he heard the gunshot

The Joker immediately turned when he heard the gunshot. You felt the sharp pain for a split second before you blacked out. J opened his mouth in disbelief, wanting to say something but for once he was speechless. He just stood there, stunned, watching Frost as he killed the security guard being heroic enough to attempt a small rebellion on his own.

"WHAT...THE FUCK??!!" The Joker's voice finally echoed in the building while stomping towards you. Some of the hostages on the floor whimpered in fear, knowing that it won't end well after what just happened.

"I thought you were watching everybody!" he pointed at his henchmen, mad as hell, kneeling so that he can turn you around. J saw the nasty bleeding head wound and he lost it:

"Kill everybody!! NOW!!!!" He lifted you and your arms went limp, hanging down on the sides of your body. "God dammit! Frost, let's go, you drive!!" Blood started soaking his purple coat and he squeezed you closer to him, trying to wake you up.

"Hey, Princess, open your eyes! Open your eyes!" No answer came and he took a deep breath, grinding his teeth, not even discerning the screams coming from the slaughter happening behind him.

He got in the back of the van with you and realized he wasn't even wearing a shirt that night.

"Frost, give me your jacket!" he impatiently demanded and wrapped it around your head as soon as he got it. Jonny started driving and the Joker kept on wiping the blood off your face with his bare hands, not realizing he got all over his cheeks and hair too. "Baby doll, can you hear me? Don't make Daddy mad; open your eyes, hm?" he kept on trying to reason with you, nervously biting his lips.

"Where to, Boss?" Frost shouted, driving so fast he was afraid he will get unwanted attention, the last thing that was needed that night.

"Our doctor, Frosty, where else???!! " The Joker snapped back at him, irritated about the question. "I don't care who else we need to get, I want her fixed!... I don't like...b-broken things..." he muttered the last words to himself, stammering with anxiety, still trying to clean you up.

*** You were in surgery for 10 hours. It was a clean wound, the bullet wasn't inside: it pierced the left side of your head, above your ear, slightly under the skin surface which was very lucky but still created quite a lot of damage and brain hemorrhage. The best doctors that Gotham's underworld uses were brought in to help you. J didn't care about the money they asked or the supplies needed. What was he going to do with all his possessions if his Queen was dead? It wouldn't matter, it would be no fun.

The Joker was told there was no way to know when you will wake up or if there will be any nerve damage following your recovery. They didn't have the courage to tell him you might never wake up. Afterwards, you were taken to the penthouse and one of the spare bedrooms was transformed into your own medical ward. The doctors took turns in coming and checking up on you, changing your bandages, updating your IV medications and the blood tests were coming back pretty good, except for the fact that you wouldn't wake up.