Bored

He's been looking at the building's plans for an hour. You got bored after 30 minutes. From time to time he growls, squinting his eyes, analyzing every single detail.

"Puddin...?"

"Hmmm...?" Still not paying attention.

" I'm soooo bored. Play with me."

"I'm busy, doll." That's all you get. You pout.

"Why do we need to rob another bank? We already have so much money. What are we going to do with it?"

A look of disapproval. This means you should shut it down, but you like to live on the edge.

"Misterrrrrr Jaaaaayyyy?" you whine.

He finally looks at you, visibly annoyed. You pop your gum, playing with your hair.

"Come on, take me out somewhere. Let's go driving. Do you want me to drive?"

"No!", he scoffs. "Baby doll, go play somewhere else, you're distracting me. Out!" Clenched jaw, he's getting mad.

"Nooooo, don't send me away, I'll behave, OK?" You wink at him and he nods in agreement.

"Be quiet."

Jeez, he's moody today. You take a deep breath, then exhale loudly.

J blinks slowly, glaring at you with his mouth open.

"OK, alright, I'm not here, I promise." You lift your hands in surrender.

15 more minutes pass. You decide to make them count.

A lump of tissue lands on his lap. He chooses to ignore it.

A few seconds later, three more land on his papers.

"Really?... Really, Y/N?" He's irritated.

"I'm sorry, Puddin", you say while you keep on tossing the tissue towards him. "Please forgive me."

He leans back in his chair, crossing his arms, watching you continue to make a mess. You sure rolled a lot of tissue in 15 minutes.

"Are you done?" Non- existing eyebrows lifted, you're in trouble.

"Yes, babe, that was my last one," you say, innocently smiling, making your neck disappear in between your shoulders.

"I sure hope you're done, I don't have time for games." Why is he so bitter today?

"Fine, fine, I'm going," you sigh, giving up. You head towards the door and he gets back to his business, not before he slams the papers around, aggravated. *Idea*

Your red, lacy bra softly hits his face, very shortly followed by the matching panties.

He doesn't move, his eyelashes flutter, just staring at the two items now resting on his important plans.

"I'm sorry, Puddin, I've run out of tissue," you giggle. OMG, is that...is that...a smile?

"Kitten, you are really pushing it," he finally grins, looking up as you crawl on top of the desk, moving everything out of your way.

You scoot over at the end of the desk, your legs in his lap. The Joker grabs your short dress, pulling you closer.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" you complain, caressing his hair, getting ready to kiss him.

"Because I've been fucking horny since this morning and I'm too busy to do anything about it!", he suddenly blurts out, frustrated, making you blush. Please don't be afraid to share.

"Poor, poor, Mister Jaaaayyyy," you whisper, holding his face and trying hard not to laugh. "All horny with his papers ..."

"Shut up! If you repeat that to anybody, ever, I will hurt you", he says, playfully slapping the side of your hips.

"Promise?" you purr, amused, starting to unbutton his shirt.