Yuki

If you have to choose a favorite gift, the husky puppy you received from The Joker will always be number one. Your boyfriend doesn't seem to be a big fan of the little fluff ball, but you know better.

(Related to "Obsession" fanfic)

– "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" you kneel by the little husky while it goes crazy waiting for its treat

"Me!!" you hear J responding from the hallway and you lay down on your back, lifting Yuki up in the air and he barks, excited, struggling to reach you.

"Don't listen to Daddy, he's never a good boy," you laugh to yourself and finally put the fluff ball down and give him its treat.

"Where's my treat, hm?" J rests his head on the door frame, watching you being so in love with his little gift.

"You want one too?"

"Oohhh, I would love a treat in the middle of the day," your boyfriend grins, winking.

You get up from the carpet, decided to make it happen. But before that, you have a surprise you've been working on for about 2 weeks:

"Baby, check this out," and you take a Batman stuffed doll from the puppy's toy box, throwing it on the ground. "Kill Batsy for Daddy! Kill him!"

"Grrrrrr!!!!!" Yuki starts growling, taking a defensive stance, then jumps on the doll, clawing it and ripping it to pieces. In a few seconds, there's nothing left but bits and pieces.

J is absolutely amazed.

"Holy crap! That is awesome!" he admits, coming over to pet the tiny hero and his hand gets licked. "Not too bad for a mutt, I'm impressed!"

"He's not a mutt," you pout, petting Yuki also. J ignores you and reaches over to your ear, starting to whisper about all the dirty things he wants to do to you tonight. You giggle because feeling his lips on your neck makes you ticklish and he helps you up, continuing to hold you and purr.

"What do you think, hm? I think it sounds good. But it's separate from my treat, I just want to mention," The Joker bites his cheek and you kiss his shoulder because why wouldn't you?! And you whisper back some stuff that he finds kinky as hell and he just can't wait. By the way you're both breathing and clinging to each other, you won't make it through tonight. You kiss him in a frenzy and hop in his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist as tight as you can.

You seem to be in trouble, so your pet rushes to grab J's pants, pulling him back.

"Woof ! Woof ! Grrrrr!!"

The two of you look down with mixed feelings: you are thrilled and your man is kind of annoyed.

"Oh my God, such a good boy; he thinks I'm in danger!"

"Don't encourage this behavior, Kitten!" and J shakes his leg to make Yuki go away but it's not happening. "Get lost, this is my girl!"

Nope, it's not happening.