Forgive And Forget

You are 8 months pregnant. The Joker didn't want the baby at all and you had a terrible fight. Again. In the heat of the moment, he pushed you down the stairs, wanting to get rid of both of you once and for all. This is something you can never forgive...or forget.

You scream in pain while the doctor is cutting and snipping at your body under the bloody sheets

You scream in pain while the doctor is cutting and snipping at your body under the bloody sheets. After that terrible fall you started feeling worse and worse and by the end of the day your bleeding won't stop. The Joker brought you the doctor you usually use at your hideout and he is trying the best to help, but the situation doesn't look too good.

"Would you give her something for the pain so she will shut up?" the Joker sighs, annoyed, watching you squirm from his chair.

"You...you son a bitch, you pushed me..." you utter through your clenched teeth, panting, feeling dizzy from the pain.

"I didn't mean to," he bitterly replies.

"Yes, yes you did, you never do anything you don't mean..." you whisper, wanting him dead for what happened.

"Busted," he smirks. "I don't want you or your stupid kid, why didn't you just die, hmmm? It would have been easier on everybody."
Normally words like this wouldn't hurt you, but now the circumstances are different.

"Shut up, don't say that!" you beg him, holding tight to your sheets while the doctor injects you with a mild pain killer. He can't give you something stronger because you're pregnant. It doesn't help too much but it's better than nothing.

"I say whatever the hell I wanna say. And stop whining, you're a hit woman, one of the best, so just tough it out, God dammit!" he scoffs, his eyes burning holes through you.

"I'm going to kill you for trying to get rid of my baby, I swear!" you scream, taking deep breaths, trying not to push. The doctor told you it's not a good idea so you are trying to do just that.

"Well, fuck, just do it then," he mutters, getting up from his chair. He takes the gun from his holster and comes to your bed, places it in your hand, then points it at his forehead. "Do it! Free shot! Come on! Do it!" J snickers, looking you in the eyes. Your hand is shaky from the agony you're going through but you really want to pull the trigger. After a few seconds you just lower your hand, then you press it on the Joker's chest, giving the gun back to him.

"Get out! I never want to see you again, you monster," you whisper, feeling another wave of contractions will hit you soon. "Get out, NOW!!!" you shout as loud as you can.

"Gladly," he smiles, placing his gun back in his holster. "I don't need you, I don't need anybody."

You watch him getting out of the room and you hate yourself for that little part inside of you wanting him to stay.

"Come on, Frost, let's go!" the Joker urges his henchman that was waiting at the door for him.

"Sir, how is she doing?" Jonny asks, starting to walk besides his boss.