Identity

Jack stands, looking shocked at the woman in front of him, he doesn't know how to react, to begin with before something comes to his mind, "You better come in" He speaks as he scans his ID badge again and opens the door before allowing the older woman into the offices. 

He guides the woman into Thomas's office and sits her down, "When can I see my niece's body?" She questions curiously. 
"I think you may have your wires crossed, my wife... Nicola Hodgson works here..." He speaks. "
"No are you deaf her surname is Alexander" She replies. 

Jack smiles slightly, "Sorry, give me a minute, stay here" Jack speaks as he walks out the office and into the viewing gallery, he realizes Nikki isn't there and heads to the changing room. 
He walks into the changing rooms where Nikki is just putting her boots on, "Hey, I'm on my way now" She smiles as she zips up her boots. 

He stands in the doorway and clears his throat, "Apparently the woman wants to Identify your body, we haven't got any other Nicola's in that I'm not aware of?" He questions, Nikki snaps her head up to look at Jack. 

"No, who the hell is it" She questions as she locks her locker and follows Jack out to the offices. 
Jack and Nikki walk to Thomas's offices and they both share a look before walking inside. 
Jack walks in first followed by Nikki, "Nicola?" The woman speaks. 

Nikki looks at her a little confused but soon it clicks who she is, Jack stand looking at the woman thinking she is completely insane. "Oh my god, you haven't changed a bit!" She beams as she stands and walks over to Nikki and cups her cheeks. "I've been looking everywhere for you, I always thought to myself whatever happened to Carol's delightful little girl? well, here she is all grown up" the older woman beams with tears in her eyes. 

"Aunt Anita?" Nikki speaks still slightly unsure. Her memories were starting to come back and then it hit her, this was her Mum's younger sister, she always thought she had died but seems not. "How did you find me?" Nikki questions as she guides her Aunt and sits down with her. 

"My son showed me how to use 'the google' on my phone, he typed your name into the search engine and it came up with this place. I thought you were dead" She explains. 

Jack smirks at Anita's response before resting against the desk watching them both. "No, No, I'm a Forensic Pathologist" Nikki smiles cheerfully, her aunt still holding both her hands tightly. 

She looks Nikki up and down taking in how much like her Mum she is, then her eyes drift further down she notices a very petite bump, "You're... pregnant?" She breathes. 
Nikki manages to free one of her hands and places it on her bump, "Yes... twenty-three weeks gone."

"No way, you're tiny... is this your-" Anita begins. 
"If that's if it's my first, then no, this is my third" She smiles happily. 
Anita looks at Nikki in shock, Nikki most definitely didn't look like the parent of three children. "What! no way, you're kidding me" She breathes. 

"Yes three, two little girls and this one" Nikki smiles as she strokes her bump again. She glances at Jack and smiles, "This is my husband, Jack, Jack this is my Aunt Anita" Nikki smiles happily. 

"Married too, oh Carol would have loved this," Antia smiles happily. 
Nikki smiles awkwardly and looks at Jack again who gets up from leaning on the desk, "I better get back to work, I shall leave ya too it" He speaks and leaves Thomas's office. 

"Can I see a photo of your children?" Anita asks. 
Nikki instantly nods and gets her phone from her back pocket. she unlocks her phone and goes to her gallery before clicking her album titles 'Poppy & Maddie'. She gets a photo of Poppy up and shows her Aunt. 

Anita quickly gets he glasses out her handbag and puts them on before examining the photo of her great-niece. "This is my eldest daughter, Poppy."
"Oh isn't she beautiful, the spitting image of you, how old?" Anita questions. 
"She's four, going on fourteen. She's my little shadow," Nikki chuckles. 

Nikki takes her phone back before getting a recent photo of Maddison up, "and this is my youngest at the moment, Maddison."
"Look at that smile, she's beautiful. I can definitely see your husband in her, how old is she?" Anita questions with a cheerful smile. 
"Just turned One," Nikki replies with a smile.

Nikki continues to show Anita a few more photos of Poppy and Maddison before she suggests that they meet up after Nikki's shift for a coffee and she would bring the girls so that she can meet both Poppy and Maddison.