Mr & Mrs Hodgson

Nikki and Jack make their way outside, as soon as they are outside Jack grabs Nikki's waist and pulls her into a hug, "Hello Mrs. Hodgson" He smirks and then pulls her into a kiss. 
Nikki giggles and strokes his cheek with her left hand, "It feels good to finally be a Hodgson" She smiles and kisses him on the lips. 

Jack rests his hands on her hips and smiles happily, he gently rubs his thumbs up and down her sides and smirks, "I love you so much Mr." 

Soon, Harry, Max Clarissa, and the girls come out from the venue and spot Jack and Nikki having a moment together on the grass. "Hey, you've got time for that later" Max chuckles as they rejoin the newly married couple. 

Nikki pulls away from Jack and smirks before mumbling to him, "Don't get too drunk remember you have no boxers on."
He rolls his eyes and strokes her back as the turn to face Clarissa, Max, Harry, and the girls coming towards them. Harry stops and puts Maddison down on the floor a few steps away from them and helps her gain balance before she takes a wobbly step forwards not holding onto Harry's hands, she then takes four clumsy steps before sitting down on the floor grinning up at her parents. 

"Oh, my god baby!" Nikki beams as she crouches down in front of Maddison and scoops her up and cuddling her tightly. 
She stands back up to her full height with Maddison against her hip with a beaming smile on her face, "You're so clever Maddie" Jack grins as he kisses his daughter's cheek before turning to look at Poppy who is inspecting the small daisies in the grass. 

Later on, they have all ended up in a pub come restaurant around the corner from the wedding venue, Nikki is currently sat at the table with everyone and is helping Poppy colour in some activity packs she has brought along to keep her occupied. "Mummy, what does that say?" Poppy asks curiously as she points at some instructions above an empty square on part of the activity pack. 

Nikki smiles and reads it to her, "This asks you to draw a picture of your family" Nikki smiles and Poppy nods enthusiastically. 
She chuckles and turns back to the other adults that are sat at the table having a conversation between themselves. "So Nikki, baby number three. You two are definitely busy, how do you even find the time?" Harry chuckles as he looks between Nikki and Jack. 

Jack shoots Harry a look as he's always been jealous of Harry and suspicious of him ever since Harry slept with Nikki many years ago. "I don't even know myself, these things just kind of happen" Nikki responds slightly flushed by the question. 

"They're probably at it on Nikki's desk... I mean it is the cleanest" Clarissa chuckles. 
"No, we use your desk" Jack smirks as he rests his hand on Nikki's knee. 
"Anyway, I think we should do a toast" Max speaks up as he's been busy playing with Maddison who is on his lap. 

Jack and Nikki nod, as well as Harry and Clarissa and they all, pick up their glasses ready for the toast. "A toast to Jack and Nikki" Max begins. 
"And their ever-growing need to reproduce!" Clarissa chips in.
"Clarissa!" Max warns as he notices his wife is slightly tipsy. "To Jack and Nikki," everyone says as they touch glasses. 

"May we point out this is our last," Jack chuckles as he rests his hand on his wife's stomach. 
"That's what they all say, Jack, I give it another two years and you two will be on baby number four" Harry speaks up. 

Nikki laughs nervously, "Unless Jack miraculously gets pregnant..."
"Yep, this time she's giving me a boy" Jack responds as he sips his pint. 
Poppy looks up at the adults and gasps, "No boys smell! I want a baby sister please Mummy" Poppy grins innocently. 

Jack and Nikki look at each other and chuckle, "Hmm we shall see, but Daddy wants a boy, you've already got a sister" Nikki smiles happily and Poppy just frowns before moving her concentration back to her drawing. 
"Mummy I am drawing the baby too, I'm drawing the baby as a girl, what will her name be?" Poppy asks Nikki. 

Nikki chuckles and looks at the other adults as she's put under pressure by her four-year-old, "Erm, I don't pick the baby's name until they are here" Nikki smiles. 
"But I've always been Poppy!" Poppy questions, slightly confused. 
"Yes darling, you have been" Nikki smiles as she kisses her head. 
"I'm going to call her Freya in my drawing..." Poppy says as she continues to colour in her drawing. 

Nikki turns and looks at Jack, "Hmm, Freya..." Nikki mumbles to him.
"It's a boy, I'm telling you now" Jack smiles resting his hand on her knee, Nikki turns back to the adults gathered around the table and continues to talk to them until the food arrives.