Relaxation

Jack and Nikki's curry arrived forty minutes after they ordered it, they sat together on the floor and ate the entire meal while catching up on their favourite television series at the moment – Peaky Blinders. They had gotten through two episodes and in the time Jack had noticed twice that Nikki was showing signs of discomfort, he knew she wouldn't admit to it so every time she showed the slightest sign he would stop eating and gently rub her back.

After the episode has ended Nikki looks at her phone for the time before carefully getting up off the floor and helping Jack clean up, once everything is tidy she heads upstairs and runs herself a bath, Jack walks into the bathroom while Nikki is sat on the edge of the bath, he uses the toilet and stands there looking at Nikki watching the water, "It's half nine at night, you never have a bath this late."

She smiles slightly at Jack and then stops the water once the bath is at the right temperature and quickly undresses before climbing into the bath. Jack flushes the toilet and washes his hands, as he dries his hands he turns and looks at his wife. He goes to walk out the bathroom but he hears Nikki cursing under her breath, "What is going on Nikki? The contractions have started haven't they?" Jack questions as he watches Nikki's face scrunch up as she grits her teeth together.

He walks to the side of the bathtub and kneels down beside her, "How long apart?" He asks as she takes hold of his hand, tears clearly forming in her eyes.
"Every twenty minutes" She replies as she wipes away the tears that have already slipped down her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks his accent thick and his tone full of worry.
"Because my waters haven't broken yet" She responds as she finally lies back in the bathtub and let's go of Jack's hand. Jack remains beside her while she sits in the bath and gently moves the water over her bump.

"You don't have to stay with me, I am perfectly capable of shouting for you if I need you" Nikki speaks her voice shaky as she recovers from the contraction.
"I know, but I want to be with you," He smiles as he watches Nikki begin to wash her hair, Jack helps Nikki wash her hair which she enjoys as she misses getting this attention from Jack.

Soon Nikki is out of the bath and dressed for bed, she has just dried her hair and is now sat on the bed with Jack lying on the bed with his iPad in hand clearly playing a game of some sort as he is deep in thought. "Jack can you rub my back please" Nikki speaks clearly having another contraction, this was her first contraction in half an hour.

Jack glances up from his iPad, "Sure," He speaks as he sits up and places the iPad down on the bedside table. He crawls over to Nikki and gently places his hands on her back awaiting direction on where to massage.
Nikki jolts away, "Not there..." She breathes as he moves his hand lower, "Not there either," She hisses as she grabs hold of Jack's hand and guides it to her lower back.
"Fuckin' Hell, Nik, I rub any lower I will be rubbing your ass" Jack smirks as he places a kiss on Nikki's shoulder and gently rubs her lower back.

She groans and leans back into his hand indicating for him to press harder, "Harder, harder, just there," She moans as he catches the spot on her back which is aching the most.
Jack's eyes widen as he looks at her, "Erm... Nikki, what are you trying to do to me, you know it has an effect on me" He mumbles awkwardly as he stops rubbing her back and kisses her shoulder before clambering off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Nikki asks curiously as she looks up at him.
"The toilet," He speaks as he turns around and walks towards the en-suite.
"You've already had your evening shit, what are you up too?... oh going for a fiddle are you?" She puffs as she opens up the bed covers and climbs in. "You know I don't mind you doing that stuff in front of me, we are married..." She mutters as she settles herself down in the bed.

"I need to pee, Nik, get your mind out the gutter" Jack smirks before going to the toilet with the en-suite door open so Nikki can see him clearly. Jack flushes the toilet and washes his hands before re-joining Nikki in bed, he turns the lap off and cuddles up to Nikki, he spoons her and rests his hand on her bump.

"Jack, as much as this is so comfortable if my waters break in the night you are getting soaked" Nikki responds with her eyes closed.
"Erm... okay, well that's a risk I'm willing to take" He responds before kissing her cheek and cuddling up to her.