Accident Forms

Later that day Nikki is stood in the playground awaiting Poppy to come out from school, she looks down at Freya who is tucked up in her pram in front of her, with a thick snowsuit on and two blankets to protect her from the chilly November air. 

The school bell soon rings and children start to emerge from different doors of the school, she keeps her eyes fixed on where Poppy comes from and soon sees her daughter emerge, dragging her bag behind her. Poppy notices Nikki and walks over to her, "Hey baby, did you have a good day?" Nikki questions as she puts the break on the pushchair and crouches down to Poppy's height. "Sweetheart whatever is the matter?" Nikki speaks softly as she cups Poppy's cheeks noticing how flushed she seems. 

Poppy rubs her eye before handing over a piece of paper, "What is this darling?" Nikki asks as she reads the form to see that Poppy has two accident forms one for a red mark on her arm supposedly made by a member of staff, which is stated in the capital letter under investigation and also that she fell backward on her chair and hit her head off the radiator. Nikki stands up straight and grabs Poppy's head and checks her head before seeing a very noticeable lump under her pigtail.
"Ow Mummy!" Poppy whines as Nikki starts to touch it, Nikki kisses Poppy's head before checking her arm to see the bruise in the shape of a hand, printed on her arm.  

Nikki looks around before seeing Poppy's teacher stood at the gate waiting for the rest of the class to leave. She kicks the break off on the pushchair and takes Poppy's bag and hangs it on a hook that is there especially for bags. "Come on darling, we are talking to your teacher about this!" Nikki speaks as she heads over to the teacher with Poppy in tow. 

"Ahh, Mrs. Hodgson, I was hoping to speak to you, I see you've....-" Miss Wallace begins but before she can say anymore Nikki practically jumps down her throat. 
"What the hell has been going on? I leave my daughter in your care and this happens? who did it to her?" Nikki snaps. 

Miss Wallace looks around before looking back at Nikki, "Mrs. Hodgson, maybe we should speak inside, where it's more private?" 
"No! I want to know who did this to my daughter, so which one of you incompetent arseholes did this? No wonder my daughter comes home in tears or screams at the top of her lungs that she doesn't want to go to school!" Nikki hisses her post-pregnancy hormones still raging through her body. 

"Mrs. Hodgson, please... let's go inside" Miss Wallace begins to compromise but Nikki isn't having any of her comments. 
Nikki pulls out her phone from her coat pocket and unlocks it before calling Jack and putting the phone to her ear, "Jack... yes, I'm fine, I'm at Poppy School... No, No... It's the teachers that are the issue... look, Jack, I need you here, I need to make a complaint... Yes, I know but... no, I may cry I am that angry... okay thank you... see you in ten!" Nikki speaks as she finishes the call to Jack and turns back to the teacher. 

"I want to make a complaint, I want to see the headteacher and the arsehole that did this to my daughter... I'm about to make her day extremely miserable," Nikki speaks and Miss Wallace complies and takes Nikki into the school and to the reception area where she lets the headteachers PA know that Nikki wants to make a complaint to the head.