Funny Looks

"...I can't believe you let her bring it..." Nikki huffs as she glances at Jack who is sat in the driver's seat.
"Well did you want Maddison to have a tantrum and end up mopping up her sick because she can't control her tantrum" Jack speaks as he glances through the mirror and catches Maddison sat in her car seat cuddling the box.

Soon they arrive on the car-park of the fruit farm they have decided to take the girls to, "Jack, you know if you actually listened to the Satnav we would have been here ten minutes ago, instead of sending us round the bloody wrekin..." Nikki huffs as she gets out of the car before opening the car door and unclipping Freya before getting her sling carrier and preparing to attach her to her body.
Jack gets out the car and walks round to her, "Here let me have her, you can have Madam..." Jack smirks as he glances into the car to see Maddison still holding the box.

Nikki helps Jack put Freya in the sling carrier before attaching it to Jack. Nikki then helps Poppy out the car before getting Maddison and attaching the toddler reins, "Hold Mummy's hand while we walk across the car park Poppy" Nikki smiles as Poppy nods and takes hold of her hand.
"I can't believe you made us bring them strawberry picking..." Jack chuckles as he watches Nikki stroke her stomach, as he looks at her he could just about make out a slight bump forming.

They soon get into the field where the strawberry picking takes place and then begin to walk down the one row of bushes with Poppy carrying the punnet. Instantly Poppy picks a fairly big strawberry off the bush and inspects it before putting it in her mouth and taking a bite. Nikki laughs at the five-year-old as she turns to her parents and grins. Nikki crouches down and takes a photo of Poppy eating the strawberry, "Poppy you know you have to put some in the bucket..." Nikki smiles.

Poppy nods and continues to inspect the bushes for big strawberries, Nikki stands up and lets go of Maddison as she stands beside her older sister and watches her, Nikki gently rubs her stomach and then catches out the corner of her eyes Jack watching her, "You okay?" Jack questions.

"Yeah, I've got butterflies, think she is after some strawberries too" Nikki chuckles as she peers at Freya who is now asleep against Jack's chest, "She didn't last long" Nikki smiles as she takes the dummy which has fallen from Freya's mouth and puts it in her handbag.
Jack looks at Nikki and raises an eyebrow before speaking, "Be honest, your a doctor... you saw on that scan the other day that the baby is a girl didn't you?"

Nikki just smiles at him and turns her attention back to the two young girls searching for strawberries in the bushes, Nikki rolls her eyes as she watches Maddison take a strawberry and put one in her box she still has and one in her mouth. "Nikki, tell me... it's a girl isn't it?... my damn balls once again..." Jack curses.

They soon move down the row and come to another section which is Raspberries and Blueberries which they pick some as the girls do eat them too. Nikki snaps a few more photos of the girls including the best photo she thinks she's taken to date of the girls, which is Poppy and Maddison walking hand in hand down the row of strawberry bushes, and also a few photos of Jack with Freya.

Suddenly Maddison squeals in surprise before clapping her hands and stamping her feet like usual, "Mummy, Boob-berries... Mummy... boob-berries" The One-year-old squeals excitedly.

Nikki looks at the one-year-old in horror, "No baby, Blue... berries... blue... say it, Maddie... Blue-berry" Nikki panics as she notices Maddison's shouting catching the attention of another family nearby who give Nikki a disapproving look.
"She's mentally challenged" Jack speaks at the same time as Nikki.
"She's not ours..." Nikki blurts out at the same time as Jack.

Jack and Nikki look at each other and smirk before letting the girls carry on picking some blueberries and raspberries.