Caught Cheating?

Monday morning Jack and Nikki arrive at a crime scene which they have been allocated too, Nikki is first on the scene as Jack had to drop the three girls off with his Dad's house so he can get them ready for school as it's too early to take them to school and nursery.

Nikki is crouched down on the floor taking photos of a young woman lying dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds to the back. She stands herself up and places her hand on the side of her bump as she feels the baby kicking very strongly. "Hey calm down in there, there aren't any toilets around for you to be playing football with my bladder in there" Nikki mumbles with a smile.

She continues to work and takes more photos of the young woman lying on the kitchen floor. She grabs her dictaphone from her forensic case and begins to talk, "The woman who has now been identified as Becky Lovelace, the weapon seems to be a kitchen cleaver knife which has been left in the sink nearby, Forensics will be running tests."

Soon Jack arrives at the crime scene and changes into his soco suit before heading into the house and being directed through to the kitchen where Nikki is still examining the body and taking photos.

"And what time do you call this Jack?" Nikki smirks slightly flirting with him.
"Well it's currently half eight... Dr Alexander can't you tell the time?" He smirks flirting with her.
"Whatever... now do your job... whatever it is" Nikki smirks as she glances up to see a police officer standing in the door way.

Jack rolls his eyes at Nikki before placing his case down on the floor and opening it up before grabbing his evidence bags and UV light. He walks out the room to the front door and starts to use his UV light when he notices the police officer watching him, "Everything okay?" Jack quizzes.

"Sorry fascinated... second day on the job, how long you been working?" The young male officer questions.
"Oh right... erm... coming up to fourteen years now," He responds.
"That's a long time... Oh what about the pretty blonde doctor?... oh PC James Richardson..." The officer smiles.

"Dr Alexander? oh, I think she mentioned just over twenty years."
James looks at Jack and smiles, "She's gorgeous... You were flirting with her earlier, why don't you ask her out?" He questions and watches Jack use his tweezers to remove a strand of hair from a door handle.

"... I'm married to-" He begins but is cut off by Nikki calling through to him.
He stands from his crouched position and walks into the kitchen area to see Nikki pointing down at a bloody footprint by the garden doors. "Great find" He smiles as he walks over and begins the routine he follows to lift prints.

"...So Dr Alexander... you know lots about dead bodies then?" James quizzes..
"Yes... that's my job" Nikki speaks as she glances at Jack for a moment.
Jack smirks and shakes his head as clearly James was trying his luck at flirting with her, Nikki looks at Jack and raises an eyebrow, Jack smirks and looks back down and allows him to fail at flirting with her.

Nikki looks at her things and decides to start finishing up as Jack continues to process the scene. As James continues to 'attempt' to flirt with her she decides to make her pregnancy noticable to him to try and hint shes taken as she currently doesn't have her wedding rings on due to the gloves. While Nikki takes a few more photos for Jack to help process the scene faster she contantly keeps touching her stomach and smoothing out her soco suit so her bump can be noticed but still James doesn't take the hint.

Nikki soon finishes up and heads out the house allowing socos to come in and take the body of the woman to the Lyell. James watches as Nikki leaves the house and then looks down at Jack who is still recovering footprints from the floor, "What do you think of her, she's gorgeous isn't she? a little on the chubby side but then again it probably comes with the job, irregular patterns." 

Jack looks up and rolls his eyes, he knew full well that if Nikki was in the room she would have definietly knocked James out for calling her 'fat'. "You wanna watch what you say about Dr. Alexander, She does pack a punch," Jack speaks getting slightly defensive of his wife. 

Soon Jack finishes up and heads out of the house and under the crime scene tape before rejoining Nikki who is perched on the back of her car with a bottle of water, "Everything alright there Mrs Hodgson?" Jack smirks. 
"She's kicking the hell out of me" Nikki speaks as she places her hand on her bump and sighs, Jack strips down out of his soco suit and then places it in a plastic bag, he steps forwards and Nikki gets up. He places his hand on her bump and smiles as he feels a slight movement.

"Twenty week scan soon, Can't wait to see her again" Jack smiles as he gently pulls Nikki closer to him. He wraps his arm around Nikki's waist, her small bump pressing against him. 
"Neither can I, She's going to be perfect..." Nikki mumbles as she kisses him on the lips. 
"Adding to our happiness, four beautiful girls, all as perfect as their Mum" Jack smiles and kisses her again this time their kiss becoming long and meaingful. 

Jack pushes Nikki up against the back of the car and kisses her more, Jack and Nikki are broken apart by someone clearing their throat, both Jack and Nikki turn to see James standing before them looking shocked. "What would your wife think..." James quizzes Jack. 

Jack continues to hold Nikki's waist as he looks at James and responds, "I don't know what do you think Nikki?"
"What do you mean?" James questions. 

Nikki smiles up at Jack, "Oh you know, well he needs to go a little easier on the tongue, but honestly a great kisser all round, and let's not talk about in the bedroom, it will shock you" Nikki smirks showing James her left hand which holds her two rings - the wedding band and the engagement ring. 

"Oh... I didn't... Sorry" He mutters.
Nikki smirks and rolls her eyes before looking up at Jack before back at James who is considerably shorter than Jack, "And before you ask, we have three children together, oh... and one on the way" Nikki smiles as she places her hand on her bump.

James awkwardly turns away from the couple and heads back to the other police officers, leaving Jack and Nikki chuckling to themselves, "... You're evil," He smirks.
"I'm not I just told him straight... meet you back at the Lyell?" Nikki smiles as she shuts her car boot and then gets into the car.