Run

Jack and Nikki arrive at the Lyell and are greeted by Clarissa, Thomas and Harry who wish them a happy anniversary as soon as the couple walk into the offices. "Ay, one year mate... must be doing something right for 'Miss I don't commit', congrats anyway" Harry speaks up as he pulls Nikki into a friendly hug. 

"Life sentence really, we've been together over five years now, married for one of them..." Jack chuckles as Nikki pulls away from the hug with Harry and goes to sit down at her desk and finds a few cards and a box of chocolates. 

Nikki sits down and opens up the cards before reading them and passing them onto Jack who is still stood talking to Harry beside her. "Chocolates are from me" Clarissa smiles. 
"Thank you, mine and baby's favourite... Jack won't get a look in," Nikki chuckles as she places the chocolates to one side and logs onto her computer. 

"Nikki, when you get a moment, Chloe Fenton... her father wants to speak to the pathologist who did her post-mortem, and wishes to view Chloe's body again" Thomas speaks as he pokes his head out of his office. 
"Sure..." She responds as she gets up resting her hand in the arch of her back and semi waddling over to the filing cabinate to get Chloe Fenton's post-mortem notes out ready for refinement. Nikki stops at the filing cabinate for a moment and holds her bump as she feels really strong kicks. She takes a breath before walking with a semi waddle back to the desk. 

"Okay?" Jack questions as he looks up at Nikki.
"Yeah, she's kicking the life out my back and I think I've got the start of braxton hicks," Nikki smiles and sits down holding her bump. 

Jack looks up at her over the computers with a concered look on his face, "Isn't it a bit early to be having braxton hicks?"
Nikki shakes her head and smiles as she holds her bump, "It's normal, had them this early on with Poppy but back then I actually thought it was in early labour and went to hospital to only be told they are false labour pains."

He nods understandingly and leaves Nikki to it, before long Nikki has got the lab technicians to bring Chloe Fenton's body up to the chapel ready for the father to come and see her. She quickly gets her notes to talk to the father and also calls on DI Robinson to let him know that the father is coming to view the body. 

Soon DI Robinson arrives and is shortly followed by Chloe Fenton's father, "Mr Fenton, lovely to finally meet you, I am Dr. Alexander and I am the pathologist who has dealt with your daughters post-moterm."
"Call me Adam..." He speaks as he shakes her hand, instantly is presence puts Nikki on edge. 
"This is DI Robinson, he will also be with us while you veiw your daughters body, this is purely due to the nature of the case and also by your ex-wife's wishes. 

Nikki takes Adam though to see his daughters body with DI Robinson, Nikki puts a set of gloves on before drawing back the silk blanket which has been lightly draped over the ninteen year olds body. Adam gasps and takes a step back and almost forces himself to cry which Nikki finds odd. "Who would do this to her... my baby... my little girl" He speaks as he goes to step forward. 

"Please... don't touch the body Mr Fenton," Nikki says as she also steps forward to stop him. 
"It's not a body, that is my daughter... her name is Chloe. I can touch her!" Adam warns. 
"I'm sorry Mr Fenton, my mistake... but you can't touch her body it would contaminate the evidence still on her" Nikki responds. 

 Adam nods and steps back again and continues to look at his daughters body, Nikki steps back and rests against the wall while she waits for Adam to finish paying his respects. She gently places her hand on her bump and flattens her blouse as she feels the baby kick forcefully. 
She smiles to herself before looking up and noticing Adam looking at her, she smiles at him slightly before looking back down at the floor. 

"Is this your first?" Adam asks. 
"Sorry? first what?" Nikki questions as she clears her throat. 
"Your first baby?" Adam asks. 

Nikki raises an eyebrow and takes a moment, "Erm..." She begins feeling slightly uncomfortable by Adam starring at her bump, she places her hand on her bump protectively and smiles awkwardly. 

Soon Adam's presense become more amd more worrying for Nikki as he refuses to leave Chloe's body, DI Robinson deals with Adam and manages to convidence him to leave the room, as he walks towards the door, instead of walking out he turns the lock and turns and looks at Nikki and DI Robinson. "Adam... what are you doing?" Nikki questions. 
"We need to leave now," DI Robinson speaks.
"No, not until you release my daughter to me," He snaps, Nikki jumps as she watches the man who made her feel awkward suddenly snap with them. she watches as he puts his hand in his back pocket and pulls out a gun. 

"Shit!" Nikki mumbles as she back up away from him. 
"No one leaves, you hear me!" He shouts. 

He then opens the door and notices the fire alarm and smashes it setting off the loud alarms. He walks back in and turns the sign on the door to vacent and not in use before locking himself, Nikki and DI Robinson inside of the road. 

Meanwhile, Jack, Clarissa, Thomas and Harry all evacuate the offices, Jack grabs Nikki's coat and bag as well as his own jacket. Harry also runs up from the mortuary still in his white scrubs and grabs his jacket before evacuating with the rest of them. Jack passes the chapel and notices the room sigh says evauated/vacent and then just heads out the fire exit down to the car park.

"...Please... we don't see to do this, we can get round this!" Nikki pleads holding her bump.
"Too late, I know I'm a suspect, why would I kill my own child, my own daughter!" He shouts. 

Nikki jolts again and watches as DI Robinson eyes up the door and heads straight for it, showing no remorse Adam points the gun at Di Robinson and shoots him dead before turning the gun on Nikki, "Go on run, I dare you!"