Lunchtime

Lunchtime comes around and Nikki sits with Jack in the kitchen area of the Lyell catching up on their day away from each other, Nikki sits eating the salad that Jack has picked up for her on the way in while Jack sits eating a bacon sandwich from the cafe down the road. 

"Jack?" Nikki speaks as she chews on a little bit of food. Jack looks up at her with a mouthful of food in his mouth and waits for her to reply. "Do you still find me attractive?" She quizzes as she takes another mouthful of her salad. 

Jack almost chokes on his sandwich at Nikki's question, "what! Of course, I do!" He responds, Jack puts his sandwich down and turns to look at Nikki.
"Seriously after three children..." She begins but is cut off by Jack.
"Of course I do, you're the love of my life... and quite frankly the best..." He smiles as he takes hold of her hand from across the table.
"The best what?" She questions. 

"Obviously we've been with other people in the past, but you're the best I've had ever, and I'm glad you're my wife, I love you with all my heart Mrs. Hodgson" Jack smirks as he runs his thumb across her knuckles. 

"You're such a cringe," She smirks.
"I'll have you know Nicola I do love you so much" He smirks back at her as he stands and walks around the table to her side. 
"Can I help you?" Nikki smiles as she looks up at Jack towering over her, there is something that she loves about him doing this to her it almost makes her feel like her blood is pumping faster around her body giving her some sort of buzz. 

Jack takes hold of her shoulders and leans forward and kisses her. "Mmm Mr. Hodgson" Nikki smirks between kisses as Jack pulls her up from her seat and wraps his arms around her waist, Nikki kisses him back passionately and rests her hands on his toned chest. 

Suddenly they hear a cough and break apart from their passionate embrace, they both look to their right to see Thomas with the London area Cheif of Police, "Are you colleagues always this close and touchy?" the Cheif of Police asks Thomas. 

"Erm... no sorry, Dr. Alexander and Jack Hodgson are married... Sorry, this way" Thomas speaks as he guides the chief of police into his office before glaring and raising an eyebrow at Jack and Nikki before entering his office and shutting the door. 

"Oops" Nikki smirks before turning back to Jack and resting her head on his chest. 
"Oops indeed, their faces were a picture, and here was me thinking the whole police force knew we were married" Jack smirks as he wraps his arms around her body and rests his one hand on her bum. They pull apart a little and Jack rests his hand on her stomach, "How is my wee pea today? giving you any grief?" Jack smiles, since finding out she was pregnant they have now warmed to the idea of having another child and are looking forward to having a big family together once their Extention is done on the house. 

"No actually, nothing today" Nikki smiles. 
"Good," Jack smiles as he pulls away from her and walks back around the table and finishes off his sandwich. "I was thinking we could take the girls to the park once we've collected them later?" Jack asks with a mouthful of food. 

Nikki rolls her eyes at him for eating like that and then nods with a smile, "Sounds like a good idea, you best, let your Mum know we're going to be late home with them, please don't invite her along with us... I've had enough of her today..." She speaks. 

"What do you mean?" He asks. 
"She's been... actually... never mind" Nikki speaks as she walks over to the fridge and pulls her bottle of water out from the side of the door. 
"No Nik, tell me" He smiles. 
"It's nothing honestly" She smiles as she shrugs it off and sits back down and finishes her lunch.