Slightly Intoxicated

Two hours later, it's just under an hour and a half until the new year, and already Jack and Nikki have had a bit too much to drink. Nikki has just come from the bar with another drink for herself and Jack. Nikki sits down and Jack peers at the glass she has in her hand before realizing she has swapped to cocktails for a bit now, he doesn't say anything as she places the pint down in front of him and then he steals a kiss from her and his hand slips to her bottom before letting her sit down.

Nikki smiles at Jack as she sits down and kisses him on the cheek, "Can you two leave each other alone for five minutes?" Harry chuckles as he watches their pair.
"Well we're not in work now, we never get time to ourselves with three children" Nikki responds as she sips her cocktail.
"Four - if you're not careful" Harry smirks noticing how they had been with each other our the past few hours.

Nikki almost spits her drink out and her eyes widen at Harry's comment, "Yes Jack, we've all noticed your wandering hands this evening" Thomas smirks who has finally lightened up after a few drinks and is less serious than he usually is.

"And what? I want to show my wife some affection" Jack replies as he places his arm around Nikki and pulls her into his side as she continues to hold her cocktail in her hand.
"You know Jack, there are other ways of showing Nikki your affection towards her" Clarissa chips in, and Jack looks at them all shocked.

"They're newly married, that's why they can't keep their hands off each other..." Harry responds as he watches Nikki attempt to brush Jack off her as she's embarrassed.
"Come on Harry... don't feel bad for them... Jack and Nikki have been together long enough and should be past that stage now. I mean three children together too" Clarissa smirks.

Jack strokes Nikki's shoulder and smiles before rolling his eyes at his colleague's comment about their relationship. He moves his hands and cups Nikki's cheeks before pulling her into a long and passionate kiss just to get at them and make his colleagues squirm. "Look at them..." Thomas smirks.

"I know, he's practically shoving his tongue down her throat... oh wait she's doing the same..." Harry responds.
"Someone... get me a sick bucket," Clarissa chirps as she downs her vodka and coke.

They watch as they continue to kiss passionately before Harry speaks up, "Oi, you two get a room."

Clarissa and Thomas laugh as Jack and Nikki pull away, "Right... I'm going to the bar coming?" Nikki asks Jack as she stands from her seat and has to wait for Jack to move so she can get out of the booth. Jack then follows Nikki to the bar Jack stands behind Nikki and holds her waist as they wait at the crowded bar to get served. Nikki glances over at Clarissa, Thomas, and Harry who are all deep in conversation and then makes her move, "Come on this way" Nikki smirks cheekily as she grabs Jack's hand and pulls him away from the bar and out onto the stress, They get their hands stamped so they can get back in and then they both walk a few meters down the road before Jack pulls her into a passageway and pushes her up the wall.

A Few minutes pass and Clarissa finally realises that maybe Jack and Nikki won't be returning any time soon, "I wonder where they have gone?" She quizzes the other men sat at the table.

"Well wherever they have gone they are coming back, you've got Nikki's handbag beside you and I'm sure that's their jackets" Thomas replies.
Harry chuckles and rolls his eyes, "Well... how they couldn't stop touching each other I reckon the toilets... she's probably on her knees giving Jack the time of his life" Harry chuckles causing the older woman to choke on her drink.

Clarissa manages to regain herself and raises an eyebrow to Harry, "I think Nikki would be more classy than a blow job in the toilets..." She responds.
"Yeah. Nikki would be more likely to give him a blow job in a passageway or alleyway, behind some bins" Harry chuckles.
"Are you sure about that? I caught them in the showers the once, and the shower wasn't even running" Thomas smirks as she sips his pint of beer.
"Well they better hurry up whatever they are doing, they have half an hour until the new year" She adds and both men nod and mumble in agreement.