Finally

They are now inside the church and the ceremony has begun, Nikki and Jack are now stood together at the altar while the Civil Celebrant begins the ceremony, "You look amazing" Jack mumbles under his breath as he glances at Nikki. 
"Not so bad yourself" She mumbles back in response. 

On behalf of Jack Hodgson and Nicola Alexander, I would like to welcome everyone here today to Gretna Green to share with them in their wedding ceremony. Through their vows, they will be making a commitment to each other and through your presence here you are expressing your support for them," The Vicar begins. 

"No Kilt? Hodgson... I am disappointed," Nikki mumbles as the vicar continues with the ceremony, Jack smirks as glances at her again. 
"No boxers though" He whispers as he notices Nikki turning a shade of pink. 

Nikki is brought back into the ceremony by the Vicor moving onto their vows.  "Before you, Jack George, and you Nicola Rose, are joined in marriage it is my duty to remind you of the binding character of the vows you are about to make. Marriage according to the law of this country is a union of 2 people voluntarily entered into for life, to the exclusion of all others."

Nikki looks at Jack and smirks as she finds his middle name cute, "I now require that you make a declaration accepting each other as husband and wife. Jack, will you take Nicola right hand in your right hand and please repeat after me the following declaration:-" He begins and Jack takes hold of Nikki's right hand.

"I Jack George Hodgson, solemnly and sincerely declare, that I know of no legal impediment to my marrying Nicola Rose Alexander" He smiles as he runs his thumb across her knuckles. 

The Vicor then asks Nikki to repeat what Jack has just said, she takes hold of Jack's hand in her right hand and smiles. "I Nicola Rose Alexander, solemnly and sincerely declare, that I know of no legal impediment to my marrying of Jack George Hodgson" Nikki smiles as she gets butterflies in her stomach again. 

The moment comes with the vows and soon the exchanging of the rings, "Now pleaseTurn and face each other joining both hands together and repeat after me:-" 

Jack clears his throat and squeezes Nikki's hands tightly "I Jack George Hodgson accept you, Nicola Rose Alexander, as my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish to the exclusion of all others, for as long as we both shall live." Jack smiles his voice breaking slightly with pure emotion as he watches Nikki attempting to fight her own emotion and tears. 

It's now Nikki's turn and Jack watches as a few tears slip down her face, "I Nicola Rose Alexander accept you, Jack George Hodgson, as my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward..." Her voice breaks slightly as she pushes her way through her vows. 

Jack squeezes her hands tightly and mouths 'I love you' to her as she finishes her vows, "Jack and Nicola, you are now going to exchange rings, this being the traditional way of sealing the vows you have just made. The wedding ring is an unbroken circle symbolizing unending and everlasting love and is the outward sign of the lifelong promises you have just made to each other," The Vicor smiles happily 

Jack and Nikki look over their shoulders as Harry urges Poppy forwards with the boxes with the rings in, Harry had just told her that she was to pass the rings to her parents when they need them. 
"Jack, would you like to take Nicola's ring and place it on the third finger of her left hand and repeat after me:-" The Vicor smiles

Jack takes hold of Nikki's hand and smiles lovingly at her as he gently slips the ring onto her finger "I give you this ring as a token of my love and affection."

"Now Nicola, would you like to take Jack's ring..." He speaks and Nikki takes her ring from her daughter, Poppy quickly turns back to Harry and runs to him. 

Nikki grabs hold of Jack's hand and slips the ring onto his finger, "I give you this ring as a token of my love and Affection." 

She smiles as she suddenly realizes they are married,  "Jack and Nicola, you have made here today the declarations that are prescribed by law, and a solemn and binding contract with each other. You have sealed that contract with the giving and receiving of rings, and, by virtue of the declarations made by you both, in my presence and in the presence of these witnesses, it is my privilege and pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife." 

Jack grabs Nikki's waist and pulls her into a kiss, they pull away from each other and smiles before kissing a little bit more. That was it they were officially married after so long of being together and even longer just dancing around each other.