Three Sheets to the Wind

Ten minutes later Jack and Nikki arrive back in the bar, they both head to the bar and get themselves a few drinks and shots before returning to the table where Thomas, Harry, and Clarissa are all sat smirking at them. "Took your time... where have you been?" Thomas quizzes. 

Jack and Nikki look at each other as they put their drinks and shots down, "Nikki felt a bit sick, so we got some air" Jack replies. Clarissa raises an eyebrow at the younger man and then notices a pale red mark on Jack's neck, the glances at Nikki, and notices the same shade of red which could almost pass as a dark pink on her lips. 
"Jack?... wasn't your top tucked in earlier?" Clarissa asks. 
"Erm... yes... but I got a bit hot" Jack responds as he watches Nikki with her glass of wine. 

"How are you feeling now?" Thomas questions. 
"I'm sure fresh air is meant to make you feel worse when drinking" Harry responds. 

Nikki shrugs her shoulders and then downs a shot and then changes the subject, "Anyway... anyone coming for a dance?" She questions noticing a few people up on the dance floor. Nikki looks at Jack and raises an eyebrow and he nods before downing the shots in front of him, Nikki smirks and downs all her before downing her wine too. 

Thomas cringes as he watches Jack and Nikki head off to the dance floor, "What a mistake Nikki..." He mumbles. 
Harry turns and looks at Thomas, "What do you mean?"
"well... Dr. Alexander is going to be terribly sick soon, she's mixed drinks all night long," He speaks. 

Clarissa smirks as she watches Jack holds Nikki by her waist as they dance together, although it's a slow song so everyone is slowly dancing, "Oh lord, those hands are getting too low" She speaks as she watches Jack's hand slowly slip down her hip and gradually lift her dress.
Harry chuckles before shouting over to them "Oi. Hodgson! get a room!"

Soon the three of them join Jack and Nikki on the dance floor ready to bring in the new year, the bar manager hands party poppers around for everyone with only five minutes left of this year. "So what's the bet on Jack and Nikki having a fourth child?" Harry questions Clarissa and Thomas. 

"They better not have any more, I can't afford to lose Nikki for another nine months" Thomas responds. 
"No, come on just a bit of fun how long?" Harry questions. 
"Okay, But I reckon they are done for kids now... three is enough, three very young children may I point out" Thomas responds. 

"Clarissa?" Harry questions. 
"Really Thomas? I give it six months... or she will be due this time next year" Clarissa laughs and Thomas chuckles at her. "What about your Harry?" She adds. 

"I reckon she is already pregnant and doesn't know yet" Harry responds. Nothing else is said as Jack and Nikki come over to them ready for the new year. "Are you going to let that woman go yet?" Harry asks Jack as he is stood behind Nikki with his hands around her waist. 

Jack just smiles and kisses Nikki's head as she passes him a party popper. Suddenly someone behind the bar rings the bell and another member of staff starts the countdown. "...5...4...3...2...1... Happy New year!" Everyone shouts. 

Nikki, Jack, Clarissa, Thomas, and Harry all set off their party poppers, Jack turns Nikki to face him and kisses her passionately, He pulls away and smiles at her, "Happy New Year, Mrs. Hodgson" He mumbles. 

Nikki leans forwards and rests her hands on his chest, "Happy New Year Mr. Hodgson... I love you" She smiles. Jack smiles at her as he continues to hold her close and spend a moment in their own little world ignoring the celebrations unfolding around them. 

Later that evening the celebrations continue late into the morning, it's now 2 am and Nikki and Jack have decided to head home and share a taxi with Harry who is also heading in the same direction as them. 
Still drunk from the alcohol they have drunk over the evening Jack and Nikki leave the bar with Harry and instantly the fresh air hits them all although it hits Nikki more who is now swaying as she walks. Jack who is slightly sober compared to Nikki but is still drunk, keeps his arm around her body as she can barely walk in a straight line and the same for Jack so he is really no help what so ever. 

Halfway down the road to the taxi rank Nikki stops and moves away from Jack using a wall to hold herself up, Jack looks at Nikki and so does Harry, "Nikki?" Jack questions.
"Nikki are you okay?" Harry asks. 

Just as the men ask if she's okay she jolts forwards and vomits violently over the floor, Jack looks at Nikki in shock and Harry quickly holds her hair out of her face, Nikki wipes her mouth with her hand and looks down at the floor as she breathes deeply, "Oh my god, I'm vomiting blood... I'm going to die!" Nikki panics. 

"Nikki, you're not going to die, it's the red cocktail you had earlier, don't panic" Harry responds while Jack looks on in horror. "Just breathe Nikki" He adds and Nikki does but jolts forward again and vomits again. 

Before long she has stopped vomiting and they continue their journey to the taxi rank, they get a taxi within minutes and head home. Nikki and Jack being the first to be dropped off. Soon Jack and Nikki walk up the driveway to their house and Jack tumbles around with the keys as Nikki stands beside him holding his arm shivering slightly even though she has her jacket on. Jack opens the door and they both head inside. 

Nikki heads upstairs and goes to the toilet, still feeling the effects from the drink she still manages to remove her makeup and her heels. She walks into the bedroom where Jack is getting undressed, She stops and stares at him as he pulls his top off revealing his toned abs. He turns to her and smiles slightly, she instantly walks over to him and their lips clash. Within moments they begin to pull each other's clothing off before Jack pushes her down onto the bed and straddles her and continues to kiss her passionately... You can guess the rest ;)