Not enough Room

The morning after the thunderstorm Jack wakes up to a pair of little feet pushing into his back, he groans as he rolls over to see Maddison cuddled into Nikki, He smiles warmly at the pair. Nikki opens her eyes and looks at Jack with a smile, "How long has she been here?" Jack quizzes curiously.

Nikki yawns and moves away from Maddison as she has made her warm, "Since around three," She responds. Nikki rests her hand on her bump and gently runs her hand over it.
Jack smiles happily at her before responding, "She moving again?" She nods with a smile as she looks down at her bump which is covered by a close-fitting pyjama top, "She's running out of the room" She smirks. Jack chuckles and reaches over Maddison to feel her bump as he watches the very noticeable kicks from under her skin.

"Active wee Madam, can't wait to meet her next month" Jack grins cheerfully.
"Same here, it's going to be weird with four of them, four girls... I'm sorry Jack," Nikki chuckles.
"I know, I've had time to get round I'm never having a son," Jack responds.

She smiles sympatherically and looks down at Jack's hand which is gently stroking her bump. "Anyway, less of us being soppy lets get the girls up and ready for the day," She smiles and gets out of bed leaving Maddison sleeping on their bed for a little while longer, "You can have Madam, I will have Poppy and Freya" Nikki smirks knowing full well Maddison is a handful to dress in the morning.

"But I had Maddie yesterday, it's your turn today," He protests.
"Nope, you snooze you lose, now get to it Hodgson," Nikki chuckles as she heads out the bedroom and goes to wake Poppy.

An hour later Jack and Nikki have all three girls up, dressed and ready for the day, Nikki walks into the lounge after a shower and change of clothes, "So what time are we meeting your Dad?" Nikki quizzes as she looks over at Jack who is looking at his laptop. Nikki clears her throat when Jack doesn't respond, "Earth to Jack," She adds sarcastically, but still nothing, she huffs and then looks down at Freya who doesn't have her hearing aids in yet, "Jack!" She shouts loudly causing Jack to snap out of his train of thought.

"Sorry?" He mumbles.
"What's wrong?" She quizzes as she scoops Freya up who is holding herself up against the sofa.
"It's Adam Fenton's sentencing next week, are you going?" Jack questions looking up at her.
"Of course, I want to see him go down for life, We've given our statements, sick bastards..." Nikki tuts.

Nikki sits on the sofa with Freya and connects her hearing aids in, "So what time are we meeting your Dad?" Nikki quizzes.
"Half twelve, table isn't available until one though, oh and Ryan is coming now" Jack responds and Nikki nods as she places Freya down on the floor beside her toys again.
She thinks to herself for a moment and then looks at Jack, "He does know about the girls right? He's never met them," Nikki responds.
"I thought he had met Poppy?" Jack questions.
"No, remember he got sent to prision, wasn't he only released last month?" Nikki says.

Jack nods slightly, "Five years inside he's missed alot," He nods.
"I'm not sure how I feel about my daughters being around a convict? Don't want him teaching them that robery is alright" Nikki responds.

Jack chuckles at her response, "He's a changed man according to me Da," Jack smiles.
Nikki nods slowly before being interupted by a commition from the other room.

She gets up and walks into the girls playroom to see Maddison biting Poppy and just as she makes herself known Poppy kicks Maddison off her causing Maddison to go flying, "Girls!" Nikki shouts.

Both Poppy and Maddison freeze and stare at their Mum, "She started it Mummy!" Poppy panics knowing full well Nikki witnessed her kicking Maddison.
"I don't want to hear it, come here!" Nikki warms.

Poppy gets up off the floor holding her arm where Maddison has bitten her, "We don't kick in this house do we Poppy? If there is an issue we talk about it, we don't take to violence. And if it's bad you tell Mummy or Daddy right?" Nikki quizzes Poppy.

Poppy nods, her bottom lip trembling, "No tears Poppy Hodgson, You know what you've done, time out," Nikki warms and Poppy nods simply and walks to the corner of the room and sits on the time out step.

Nikki then looks at Maddison and raises an eyebrow before walking over to her, "Maddison come here" Nikki speaks calmly.

Maddison places her hands over her ears and pretends she can't hear Nikki. "Maddison Grace Hodgson," Nikki warms. She looks up at Nikki with her ears still covered and grins, "Time out for your too young lady, we don't bite to we, we talk and tell people how we feel," Nikki responds as she grabs the two year old by the wrist and walks her though to the kitchen and sits her down on a tile, "Two minutes here young lady," Nikki responds and walks off leaving Maddison sat on the floor.

"Gosh you're hot when you are firm" a voice comes from behind her, Nikki turns to see Jack and smirks and him before rolling her eyes at him.
"Careful or I will put you in time out for having a filthy mouth" Nikki grins, she walks to him and wraps her arms around his neck.
"Hmm, have me over your knee too" Jack grins.
"Shame Jack, I don't raise a hand to my children..." She giggles and Jack runs his hands down her back and kisses her forehead lightly.