Storming off

"...So do you think Maddison is Autistic... you seem pretty quiet about it," Nikki speaks as she glances at her husband as they wait at the traffic lights in the car.
Jack glances at her and huffs getting rather annoyed with Nikki's persistance, "Will you give it a rest, you are really annoying me... she's not autistic, she's just fussy..." Jack responds.

"How would you know Jack... how? we're not the child experts here," Nikki hisses.
"No, we just accidentally produced a child we didn't really want," Jack grumbles.

Nikki raises an eyebrow and moves in her seat and looks at him keepin her hand firmly on her bump. "What is wrong with you recently, everything you say is negative, I don't like it Jack, it's not you!" Nikki says as she looks away from him and rolls her eyes.

"There is nothing wrong with me I just wish you would shut up about Maddison being autistic," Jack huffs.
"No Jack but seriously, I think she does, she has tell tail signs... I know she's young but-" She is then cut off by Jack.
"Will you give it a rest!" He shouts causing her to jolt.
"Arse" Nikki mutters under her breath.

Jack glances at her and huffs, "I heard that, carry on like that I'll drop you at the side of the road and you can walk home!" Jack hisses.
Nikki glares at him "Pull over then," She snaps in a fit of range, "Don't believe me about our own daughter then pull the fuck over!"

He speeds up slightly and then pulls into a road just off the main road to see if Nikki would actually stick to her word or back down, as he stops Nikki grabs her jacket and handbag and gets out the car. She slams the car door shut, Jack watches her through the mirror of the car as she walks off back up the road towards the main road and crosses over.

He grabs his phone from his pocket and dials Nikki's number waiting for her to answer, she soon picks up, "Nikki, come on I was joking get back in the car..." Jack pleads.
"Piss off Jack!" Nikki hisses and hangs up the call.

Jack puts his phone on the passanger seat and then pulls away and attempts to follow Nikki as he is concerned for his pregnant wife walking the streets. He gets around the corner and then notices she has disappeared, and quiet possibly headed into the tube station which is around the corner. Jack uses his hands free to call her before being sent straight to voicemail, "Nikki answer the bloody phone, where are you!" He speaks before ending the call.

Soon Jack just heads home and as he pulls past the tube station a few streets away from their home he notices Nikki scanning her Oyster card and walking through the barriers, He pulls over and puts his harzard lights on and presses the buttom to take the window down, "Nikki, for godsake, get in the car!" Jack says to her.

"No, I'm almost home now," Nikki hisses and walks off.
"Nikki please, this isn't fair, you know it's no good on the baby-" He begins before Nikki interupts again.

"Oh it's the baby you care about, that's fine, maybe I should just give birth to it and hand it over to you and leave... oh but it could have autism but you wouldn't give to two shits," Nikki responds before walking off.

Jack sighs and drives off home allowing Nikki to have her own way as she clearly is overly hormonal. Jack pulls up at home and sits in the car waiting for Nikki to walk to the house, within three minutes she walks up the drive way and Jack joins her. He locks the car before heading into the house with Nikki. "Daddy... Mummy!" Poppy shouts as she runs towards both her parents.

"Hey kiddo, good day?" Jack smiles as he scoops the five-year-old up into his arms, Poppy nods enthusiastically as Maddison comes running through and trips up over Milly the cat who has also came in at the same time as Jack and Nikki.

Nikki scoops Maddison up and tries to console the screaming two-year-old, "Come on baby theres no need for all these tears, your not hurt I promise you" Nikki says as she glances at Jack waiting for him to register that Maddison is overreacting over the trip.

Nikki carries Maddison into the lounge as is met by Gemma with Freya in her arms, "Is everything okay?" Gemma asks.
"Yes, drama queen here tripped up Millie" Nikki chuckles as she sits down with Maddison and cuddles her close until she stops crying.

Once she has stopped crying Nikki sits playing with her for a while with her new toys she's recieved for her birthday, "Happy Birthday baby" Nikki mumbles as she presses a kiss on Maddison's head as Maddison sits herself inbetween Nikki's legs.
"Mama, play, Mama..." Maddison grins as she picks up her toys and shows Nikki again for the forth time. Nikki smiles happily and goes along with Maddison playing, "Mama, Cake, Mama, Cake!" Maddison suddenly says as she takes Nikki's hand and points towards the kitchen.

Jack and Nikki had given Maddison her birthday cake this morning before they left for work, "No darling, it's too late for cake, do you want a bottle of milk instead?" Nikki smiles getting to her knees on the floor.

"No! Mama, Cake, cake now!" Maddison whines as she stamps her feet.
"No," Nikki speaks as she stands up and looks down at Maddison.

Soon Maddison caves to a bottle of milk and Nikki prepares it before taking Maddison upstairs to settle her for the evening, she reads Poppy and Maddison two books about Unicorns before heading back downstairs to Jack giving Nikki the cold shoulder.