Statement

The headteacher sits making notes of the incident while Nikki sits with feeding Freya under a blanket, Jack looks down at his phone to see a message from Clarissa about some results, he stands up and looks at Nikki and kisses her head, "I'll be two minutes, sorry I've got to take this call, it's work... results are in Nik" Jack smiles before leaving the headmistresses office.

"So what will be done about this?" Nikki questions as she continues to breastfeed Freya under the blanket.
"I will be giving Miss Edwards a written formal warning." She explains
"What just a formal warning? the woman should clearly not be left with children, god knows what she is capable of if she can treat a four-year-old like that!" Nikki snaps as she sorts herself out and sits Freya back up and gently burps her.

Jack re-enters the room and sits down beside his wife and rests his hand on her knee as he smirks at Freya who is clearly milk drunk. "So what will you be doing?" Jack asks.
"As your wife has just asked, my response is Miss Edwards will be given a formal warning..." Sandra speaks, as she watches the facial expression change on both Jack and Nikki.

"That isn't acceptable, our child has been subject to abuse-" Jack begins but it cut off by Sandra.
"Oh wait, your child clearly hasn't been abused... far from it," She explains with a chuckle rather amused by what Jack is trying to put across.

"So... Legally required to take action and report our suspicions to the proper authorities, usually Child Protective Services... let's see how high court judge Stephanie Rebecchi would like to see this? My wife is close friends with her, and I've heard that she has taken some schools to the court about abusing students and she always comes out on top..." Jack responds.

Sandra looks up from her notes at Jack, "Are you threatening me, Mr. Hodgson?" She asks.
Jack looks at her in complete shock, "No, I've had enough of you turning the tables on us..." Jack responds his accent thick with anger.

"Jack... I'm done with this school, She will not be coming back here ever again." Nikki speaks turning to face the headteacher.
"You can't do that without notice," Sandra replies.
"Here is our notice, read my lips... Poppy Hodgson will not be coming back here ever again..." Nikki snaps. She stands up and passes Freya to Jack as she collects her handbag.

Jack stands up and follows Nikki out of the headteachers' office, on the way to collect Poppy and Maddison she notices the Teaching assistant from Poppy's class and approaches her, in a moment of pure rage Nikki grabs Miss Edwards by the jacket and slams her up the wall. "What the hell!" Miss Edwards speaks as Nikki slams her up the wall and Jack who now has Freya in the pushchair attempts to step in between the two women.

"Recognise me?" Nikki hisses.
"Oh yeah... your the one, who's child is accusing me of hurting her..." She responds.
"My daughter is telling the truth, are you trying to call her a liar?" Nikki hisses.

Jack gently puts her arm around her waist and pulls her away, "Nik, calm down... this isn't the way to solve things, and you should know this!" Jack speaks in a calm manner.

He pulls Nikki away from the teaching assistant and holds her waist to stop her from doing anything that could ruin her career or worse. "Yes, you heard your husband... now run along, just make sure you don't go running into any more knifes" She smirks.

Both Jack and Nikki look at her confused unsure of what she means, "What... how do you know that?" Nikki responds.
"Oh come off it... you sent my brother-in-law down for murder... just a shame my father-in-law knew how much a lying bitch you are!" Miss Edwards replies.

Nikki looks at her horrified, "No..."
"Oh yes..." She smirks

Jack pulls Nikki by her waist, "Come on, we need to get the girls" He speaks removing them both from the situation, Nikki obliges and walks away with Freya and Jack.