The "Final" Battle Part 2

"RENESMEE!" Edward gasped.
     "Shit," Heidi snarled and Tristan stood straight and growled.
     "Give us our sight back!" Tristan growled.
     "Go!" Zafrina yelled. "Go!"
     "We've got them," Cassidy added.
     I ran out with Edward, focusing only on Renesmee's suddenly deafening screams.
     Though I didn't miss it when Eleazar and my mother jumped on Heidi and Tristan and decapitated them.
     I could feel them behind us. Lara, Alistair, Peter, Siobhan, all of them. We all ran for Nessie.
     Edward was ahead, being as fast as he was. The moment I came around the corner, I could hardly believe my eyes. Renesmee was on the ground with Caius' mouth to her throat.
     Edward crashed into him, knocking Caius away. As much as I wanted to join him, I ran to Renesmee as she screamed, writhing on the ground.
     Her heart wasn't pounding as if going through the change... it was failing.
     "Renesmee, Renesmee look at me," I ordered. "Nessie? Nessie, I need you to stay calm."
     She couldn't hear me, all she could do was scream in agonising pain.
     "Hold her down!" I ordered.
     Lara and Zafrina held Renesmee's arms to the ground and Cassidy held her legs down.
     "Daddy!" she screamed. "Daddy!"
     "Go to her, Edward," Mother said. "I'll take care of Caius."
     Then I saw the blood from Renesmee's ears, blood filling her eyes. For me that was a bad sign just on its own, then I saw the purple spreading through her veins from Caius' bite.
     "It's killing her," I gasped. "Caius' venom is killing her."
     I heard a loud smash and turned to see Peter holding Aro against the wall.
     "Eleazar!" I yelled as I sat on Renesmee's stomach, keeping her still. "Get the others at the border. War has been declared."
     To emphasise my words, my mother tore off Caius' head.
     "For my family," she spat.
     Eleazar ran out of the castle.
     "What can I do?" Edward asked.
     "Hold her head still for me," I ordered.
     He didn't move, so I sighed.
     "Cassidy, can you and Edward go get the others? The ones Julius took?" I asked.
    She nodded behind me and stood.

    Carlisle, I thought. Carlisle they got Nessie. I need you, brother.

     "No need," Lucy growled behind us. "We're here."
     I closed my mouth around Nessie's neck where Caius had bitten her.
     "Nessie!" Bella yelled. "Renesmee!"
     Her scream echoed in my ear as I attempted to suck out the venom.
     I could hear, through Renesmee's screams, the crashing of a fight. I could hear the grind of stone breaking stone. The screams of vampires attacking other vampires.
     Caius' venom tasted wrong... I suppose I had never tasted venom tainted blood before... especially half breed blood. But this... it was bitter, sour... foul... off...
     I turned to spit some out and shuddered.
     "His venom tastes like acid," I groaned.
     Then I went down to try and get more out.
     "You should not have hurt the child, Aro!" someone yelled. "Everyone get away from the walls!"
     I felt a huge pulse go through the room. A wave of static power, electric...
     I had helped a patient who had been electrocuted a long time ago, it was almost like that through the room, just not as powerful.
     I spat out more venom before going back. There was so much venom and Renesmee was getting wear, I hadn't cleared her blood.
     And my head was getting groggy. My eyes were getting hazy, almost like Lucy's gift but worse. There became a ringing in my ears... I had to drag myself off Renesmee.
     "Edward, Bella..." I groaned. "Bite her," I choked. I have no idea why I said it, I just knew I had to. Nothing made sense. The world was spinning around me, my throat was burning, my chest was burning.
     I tried to stand but the moment I was upright, my legs gave away and I felt the cold stone ground beneath me.
     Cold? How could I feel cold?
     Where was I? Why were shadows moving?
     I turned over onto my stomach and looked up to a red glow... it felt hot... but cold at the same time. Or maybe that was just me?