Changes

It has been two months has gone by ever since Emma, Killian and Henry have been living in New York City. Emma comes home from work one night and noticed her body changing, her breast was tender and she was tired more often. Killian noticed something was going on with Emma, she has not been herself in days. They were sleeping together in their room. Killian knows something was wrong with his swan because she has been distant lately. "Emma, are you alright love? You seem not yourself the last few days."

"I am fine...I am just tired that is all." 

He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her arms. "I know you enough by now, you can tell me if something is wrong."

"I am just tired, Killian. I had a rough case tonight."
"If you want to talk about it...."
She turns to face him. "I will tell you if something happened in my case. I am just tired."
"Whenever you are ready to talk, I will listen."
"Thank you." She kisses him on the cheek and falls asleep in his arms feeling safe. The next morning, Emma snuck out of bed and grabbed her Walgreens bag and went to the bathroom. She peed on a pregnancy stick. She missed her period twice, her breast were sore and getting more nauseous by the minute waiting for the time to go off on her iPhone. The timer went off. She looks at the pregnancy test, she was pregnant. This was not planned. She does not know to be happy about it or not because...she was alone last time. She has no idea what Killian will think about becoming a Dad or what Henry will think...she remembered the time she and Killian had sex on the Jolly Roger when they were bringing Henry home from Neverland. Killian is a kind caring man and he is great with Henry, she is hoping he is happy becoming a Daddy. "I am going to be a Mom from the very beginning...." She took two more pregnancy test and they were both positive. "Killian and I are going to be parents together..." She cries at the results out of happiness and puts her hand on her abdominal. "Hi, baby. I am your Mommy. I love you so much. You are so lucky you have a very caring daddy and a big brother who will protect you and love you as much as I love you so much, baby. You are never going to be alone. You have your family waiting for you to come." Killian knocks on the door. "Swan, you are in there?"
"Yes, I will be out in a minute." Killian was waiting in their room.
"Swan, I know something is going on with you. I am getting concerned, Emma. You can tell me what is wrong love. I want to help."
"I..." Emma burst into tears. Killian hugs his love and lets her cry.
"I am right here, Emma. I am not going anywhere. You can talk to me when you are ready."
The smell of bacon made her nauseous and she heads back to the bathroom to puke. She felt Killian's hook holding up her hair and gasps. "Killian?"
"I am right here, swan."
"Thanks..." She continues to puke and he rubbed her back. He noticed she is pale and got sick from the smell of bacon.
"Killian, is Mom okay?"
"She has a stomach bug, lad."
"Henry..."
"Mom, are you okay?" She puts her hand up for him to wait for her to finish vomiting.
"Lad, can you get your Mom ginger ale from the deli up the block."
"Sure. I will be right back." Henry leaves the room and goes to the closest deli. When she was done, Killian hugs his swan. "Emma, please tell me what is wrong. I am getting concerned."
"Killian...I need to tell you something." Killian hugs his lass.
"You can tell me anything, Emma. I know something is going on with you."
"Uhm....we...I...I do not know how you will react to this...uhmm..." Killian holds her hands.
"Whatever it is, Emma. I am not ever going to leave you. You can tell me anything, swan. You are my lass."
Emma smiles and crying. "I am..pregnant...we are going to have a baby." She shows him the three positive pregnancy tests. "I know we are still dating and getting to know each other and ..." Emma stopped talking once she saw the joy in Killian's eyes as he was smiling big."Emma...you are having a baby? Our baby?"
"Yes, Killian. We are going to be parents..." Killian lifts Emma off of her feet and spins her around.
"We are having a baby!"Emma was so happy and relieved that Killian is looking forward and very excited to be a Daddy. He carries his swan to their bedroom and he kisses her on the lips and rubs his hook on her abdominal. He leans to her abdominal and gave it kisses. "Little love, this is your Daddy. I love you so much. You are the lucky little one you have the most kind-hearted Mommy who will always love you and protect you and fight for you. You have a daddy who will always be there for you and never leave you." He gave Emma an abdominal kiss. "Emma, this is the best news ever! I always wanted a family and all of my loved ones are gone until I met you in the Enchanted Forest and I fell in love with you once I saw you for the very first time."
"Really?"
"Yes, I love you, Emma."
"I love you, too Killian." She kisses him with herself crying of joy and her hormones. He holds her and continues to kiss. "Sorry, my tears..."
"No, swan. This is perfect. I get to have a family with my true love. You made me the happiest man in all the realms to become a daddy."
"True love?"
"Yes, swan. I get to have a family with you, my true love."
"You are my true love. I am going to be fat, huge and hormonal."
"You are carrying our babe you are my beautiful swan. I am going to help you and be at your side when you need me and be the best Daddy to our baby." He lifts her onto his lap and placed his hand on her abdominal and rubs her soon to be baby bump. "I know you are a great Dad to Henry and with this baby..." She placed her hand on top of his. "We are going to raise this baby together. I have no idea about babies. I did not keep Henry..." Killian hugs Emma as she was crying.
"Hey..hey. You are a great Mom to Henry now. I see it all the time. We are going to be parents from the very beginning together. We are team swan. I am not going to leave you, Henry and our baby. We are a family and our family sticks together."
"We are a family, Killian. Our family will be complete with our baby."
"Aye, our little love is going to be the cutest lass or lad in all the realms."
Emma smiles. "Your nickname for our baby is little love?"
"Aye, you are my love and the babe is little love."
"I like that."
"Do you know how far along are you?"
"We have been living in New York for two months since the end of February. When we rescued Henry it was in February. I missed my period twice, I am pretty sure I am about 2 months pregnant." He wrapped his arms around his love. "I am really happy that I am here with you and Henry and our little love." He rubs his hook to her abdominal. "You have the best Mommy little love."Emma smiles at him being a very excited Daddy already to their unborn child. "I am really happy you are with me and Henry in New York, Killian. I would have not been able to have done this without you."
"I am right here with Henry, you and our baby."
"Now I am worried about work...how am I going to chase perps...I am going to be huge.." Killian rubbed Emma's hand. "If you need help with chasing the bad men I can help to chase the perps and arrest them."
"You will do that?"
"Aye, I am going to help you whenever you and the baby need me. "
"I am pretty sure I can do maternity relief from work but the diaper changes and feedings..."
"We will work together, love. I will help you change diapers and hold little love when you need to sleep."
"We are not going to get sleep once the baby arrives."
"Aye, but we are going to be parents together."
"That is right." Emma hugs Killian knowing he meant every word that he said to her. Henry returns from the store.
"I have to tell Henry."
"Mom?"
"I am in my room, Henry."
"I bought your ginger ale and saltines."
"Thanks, Henry. Come sit down. We need to talk."
"Love, I will leave you two alone."
"Killian, you can stay. Mom, you are always honest with me."
"That is right we always tell the truth and be honest with each other." She hugs her son.
"Mom, what is going on?"
"I need to tell you something." She holds his hands.
"Mom, please tell me.."
"I..umm...I mean Killian and I are pregnant...We are having a baby."
Henry smiles big. "Mom, I am going to be a big brother?!"
"Yes, Henry I am having a baby." Henry hugs his Mom. "Careful, Henry. Your baby sister or brother is growing inside of me." Emma giggles.
"When is my sister or brother is due?"
"I think the baby is coming in November. I have to make an appointment to figure out when my due date is."
"Mom, you are going to be a great Mom from the very beginning, I just know it." Emma hugs her son. "That is great from you Henry. I know I did not keep you..."
"Mom, I am going to help you and Dad with the baby. I am going to be a big brother which is the best thing that ever happens to me. You have us, Mom. You are not alone this time around when you had me. You have us." Henry hugs his Mom. Emma was in tears.
"Did you call, Killian Dad?"
Henry was embarrassed. "Yes... He is my Dad because he helps me with my homework, gives me advice, plays video games with me and teaches me how to swordfight."
"Henry, I will be very honored you calling me your Dad."
"I...wanted to call you Dad for a while now."
Killian smiles with tears in his eyes, becoming a dad to be and dad to Henry is the best thing ever happen to him, a family of his own. "You are my son even though you are not blood-related to me but you are my son." Henry hugs Killian.
"Dad."
"Son."
Emma was crying. "Mom, are you okay?" Henry hugs his Mom.
"I am going to be very hormonal for the next few months so don't take it personally if I cry or get mad at you for no reason. These are happy tears seeing our family so close. I have you, Killian and your brother or sister...I always wanted a family. I hope you are not jealous."
"Mom, I am not jealous or mad. I always wanted a brother or sister." She places her son's hand onto her abdominal. "That is where your baby sister or brother is growing." He rubs his Mom's abdominal. "Hi, baby brother or sister. This is Henry your big brother. I love you, baby sister or brother. We have the best Mom ever. I cannot wait for you to come. If you ever need to be protected you can come to our Mom Dad or me for help. We love you so much and cannot wait to meet you." Emma was in tears of joy that her dream was coming true that she can enjoy her pregnancy this time around with love and support around her and raising a baby with a man who she loves. "You are my, Dad. I know you are not going to leave us."
"Aye, I will never leave my family." Killian hugs Henry and reaches out to Emma with his hook. "I am here for you, Henry and our baby." Emma was crying, she joins their hug, Killian wrapped his arm around his lass and kisses her on the head.
"Good, this baby and Henry have the best Daddy ever."
"Aye, Henry and our baby have the best Mommy ever." They kiss.
"Mom, I have to go to school."
"Lad, I will walk you."
"Dad, you can stay with Mom. I can walk there by myself."
"Kid, text me when you get there."
"I will, Mom." Henry hugs his Mom. "I am going to be the best big brother to the baby."
"I know you are going to be a very overprotective big brother, Henry. I love you."
"I love you too, Mom." Henry leaves for school.
She hugs Killian."Are you ready to be a daddy? I mean I never bought a crib, diaper bags, baby clothes and diapers for a baby before..."
"We are going to go through this together. Whenever you need me, I am going to be at your side." She hugs him. "I have you and Henry with me and soon our baby." Emma cries. "I cannot believe that I am getting my second chance as a Mom...this time my child won't be taken away from me..."
Killian rubs his swan's back."Our child will always have its amazing Mommy raising him or her and its daddy and caring older brother..."
"I never held a baby before."
"I know you are scared, you are going to be an amazing Mom from the very beginning with help from Henry and me, love. You are not alone anymore, you have us your family."
"I have my two boys and our baby..." She rubs her abdominal. "I love him or her so much already."
"I know our little bean loves you so much already. Our little bean knows its Mommy first."
"That is right. Our little bean knows me and will know its Daddy and big brother." They kiss and cuddle and kept their hands on Emma's abdominal and began planning about the baby. Emma knows that she has Henry and Killian on her side and she is not alone this time pregnant, she has her two boys and baby to be, her family together which all that matters to her. Killian made Emma toast and ginger ale and puts it by their bed. She was sound asleep. Killian kneels down and rubs Emma's abdominal "Hi, baby. This is your Daddy. I have never been a Daddy to wee one before but I am very excited to meet you. Our family is small but full of love. You are going to complete our family little love." He continues to talk to his and Emma's unborn child. Emma woke up smiling seeing Killian talking to her abdominal which she loves because he is so excited to be a Daddy and not leave them ever and always be there for her, Henry and their baby. "Hey, how is talking to our baby?"
"So far our little love is a good listener."
"I know our baby will know its Daddy's voice."
"Aye, I know our little one will love its Mommy." Emma makes her appointment with a gynecologist. "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning...will you come."
"Aye, I can come. I will not leave your side."
She hugs Killian and sighs in relief. "I do not like doctors...having Henry in prison..."
"Our baby will be born in a hospital, not a prison. I am going to be at your side holding your hand while you scream at me for causing you all the pain..." Emma giggles.
"I am really happy, Killian. I get to have my second chance of raising a baby with you...a good man..." She began to cry. "I just want to raise this baby with love and care..." She puts her hand on her abdominal. "I love you, baby Swan-Jones."
"Swan-Jones?"
"Yes, we are not married, our baby will have both our last names."
" Swan-Jones." He smiles. "I like the sound of our names together for our baby having our names."
"Me too." They kiss. "Our baby is going to be spoiled by the both of us and Henry. He or she is going to be part pirate and royal."
Killian smiles realizing his little baby is going to be part royal. "I have a feeling that our little one is going to be like its mommy."
"I have a feeling our baby is going to be a pirate just like its Daddy." He puts his hand on her abdominal. "I am going to teach our son and little love how to sail."
Emma smiles. "I know you are going to be a great teacher to both of our kids." Killian smiles and hugs his swan. "I love you, Emma."
"I love you, Killian." They kiss, he lifts his swan and got her to wrap her legs around his waist. Emma knows their baby will be in a family full of love with Killian on her side never leaving them. She cannot wait to start their new adventure as parents and raising both of their children together.