Help From Someone Unexpected

Killian finds the Blue Fairy in her office. "Blue."
"Hook, what do you need?"
"Emma let out the author who is bad. Now she, Henry, and her parents are finding him. August told me that the way to stop the author is to have the sorcerer's assistant help. He is in the same bloody hat you were in. I need your help to get him out of the hat."
"I can help. I was in there, it was a bad place. I will help anyone else in that damn hat."
Killian smiles."Aye, what I want to do, is help. I will call Emma."
"She needs to be here to ask questions."
"I can do...I will call her."
Emma was searching in the woods with her parents and her son. "Hi, honey."
"Hi, Emma. August told me the author is not going to help you with the crocodile. He said that there is a way to put the author back in the book with the help of the sorcerer's assistant. I know of where to find him."
"Do you need my help?"
"Blue is helping me. I do recommend getting the author's pen, I think that is what the crocodile wants. The bloody magic." They ended their conversation.
Emma stopped in her tracks, which her parents noticed, and her son. "Emma?"
"Mom?"
"Killian found a way to help us stop the author. We need to get find the author's pen before Gold does." They continue to search for the author.
Belle arrived with a book finding a spell for the magic hat to Killian at the fairy's house. He was bouncing Hope up and down. "There..there, little love. We are going to get the sorcerer's assistant to help Mommy find the mean author."
"Killian, I have the book and the spell. It is the same one we used on the fairies."
"Aye perfect. The author is a bloody demon who was let out of the book. Emma anad her parents are finding him as we speak. We need to get the scorer's assistant out of the hat so he can stop the author before the Crocodile finds him."
Blue Fairy arrives, she placed the magic hat on the ground. Belle gives her the book. Blue does the magic spell. Light magic popped out of the hat. Killian shielded Hope from the bright light.
The sorcerer's assistant popped out of the hat and landed on the floor. The Blue fairy and Belle helped him onto a bed. Killian went to him. "I know what you are going to ask me.."
"About the bloody author. How do we get rid of him?"
"We need to get him back into the book. He should not have gotten out of the book in the first place. As for your wife with the dark one's plan, I can help her."
"The crocodile, the dark one is after the author too."
"I know what to do." The sorcerer's assitant disappeared.
"Where did he go?"
Belle was surprised, "Maybe he knows how to find the author? You need to call Emma."
Killian gets his iPhone out and calls his wife.
Emma, her parents, and Henry were still searching for the author when her husband called her. "Hey, Killian."
"The Blue Fairy got the sorcerer's assistant out of that bloody hat."
Emma smiles. "That is great. Where is he?" Henry knows from his Mom's reaction that she got good news on the phone from Dad.
"That is just the thing love, after I told him about the dark one, who was after the author, he told me he knew what to do. He just vanished."
"Should we continue to find him?"
"Swan, I also told him about the crocodile's plan with you, he said he can help you."
Emma was relieved. "Really?"
"Yes, swan. He did not tell me how though. I have a good feeling he is going to help solve both of our problems." Hope began crying.
Emma knew they can talk at home not Gold around could be listening in. "Killian, Hope needs to be at home."
"Aye, I will bring our little pirate princess home." They finished their phone conversation.
Everyone was staring at Emma who was smiling so big when she finished her phone call. "Mom? What did Dad say?"
She did not want to tell who her husband has found out in the open. "He found a person who can help us with the author. The person is going to help us with both of our problems."
Charming smiles. "Emma, that is amazing."
"Yes, my pirate is amazing. But I want you and Mom to continue to search for the author. He did not say about finding him."
"We will search. You and Henry go home and rest. I will call you when we find him." Charming and Snow White continue to search.
Emma drove Henry home, Emma was exhausted. "Mom, who is the person?"
"The Sorcerer's assistant!"
"Awesome! Maybe he can help me with the book."
"I think so, kid." When they arrived inside, they find Killian lying on the couch with Hope sleeping on top of his chest. Emma kisses her husband on the head. "My hero."
"My swan." They kiss. Emma scooped hope into her arms.
"Dad, how did you get the sorcerer's assistant to return? How is he going to help Mom?"
"Killian?"
He sits on the couch, sitting next to his swan and son. "August told me who the sorcerer's assistant was by showing me a drawing. I recognized him right away. I remember when the crocodile used me to get the fairies into the hat, I also took the sorcerer's assistant without knowing who he was. I felt bloody awful. The Blue Fairy and Belle helped me get him out of the hat. He told me that he know why I needed him. He told me that the author needed to be back in the book. Also, he would help you with the crocodile problem."
"How?"
"I do not know, love. I just know he is going to help us."
"We got to have faith."
"Yes, love."
"Now, we all need to get some bed." The Jones went upstairs to bed.
Meanwhile, the sorcerer's assistant finds the author, Isaac. "We meet again Isaac."
"Ahh!" He went running seeing the man who put him in the hat.
The sorcerer's assistant used his wand to zap Isaac. "Your power is gone. You overused your magic destroying people's lives. I know what the dark one's plan by using you." He makes the magic pen disappear.
"What?"
The sorcerer's assistant makes Isaac disappear and disguised himself as Isaac. "I need to continue my plan, to fool the dark one. He knows what he needs to do to stop Rumplestiltskin from turning Emma into dark.
To Be Continued.