Birthday Swan

It was October 22, Emma's birthday. Henry was up early, to get answers for his Mom. He went to the apprentice's house. He knocks on the door. The apprentice opens the door. "Come in, Henry. I know why you are here." Henry enters the house. "Do you want tea?"

"Yes, please."

The apprentice pours a glass of tea to Henry and sat down across from him. "I know why you are here. You want to know about your Mom, Emma."

"Yes. She got a vision of her death, in the future...Can you help my Mom? I cannot lose my Mom."

"I will see what I can do, Henry. It will be hard to find research on how to avoid a vision your Mom has. Your Mom is not going to die. I will help your Mom."

Henry returns home, Killian wondered where his son went since he entered the house. "Son?"

"Hi, Dad."

"Where are you coming from? I saw you were not in bed. I texted you."

"I am sorry, Dad. I forgot to text you where I was going."

"I thought the Evil Queen took you. Where were you?"

"I went to see the apprentice at his house."

"What did he say?"

"He told me that he will help us find a way to prevent Mom not dying in the final battle. "

Killian hugged his son. "You are helping our Mom."

"Yes, I am. I do not want to lose, Mom."

"With your help and the apprentice, your Mom has a chance to live."

"I can tell by his face when he told me about Mom going to live,that he knows Mom is going to live."

Killian hugs his son again. "I have a feeling your Mom was not going to die. You and I will make sure of that."

"Should we tell her?"

"Yes, not now. Your Mom and sister are still asleep."

"Can we order in pizza and Chinese for Mom's birthday?"

"Let's see what your Mom wants to eat, son."

"I also brought a birthday treat for Mom on my way back ." He shows what he got his Dad.

"Your Mom is going to love it."

"Are we going to Granny's for breakfast?"

"Lad, let's see what your Mom wants to do on her special day."

"Okay. I do not mind cooking breakfast with you."

"Aye you are my assistant chef."

"Not Hope?"

"She is more, banging pots and pans and emptying the lower shelves while I try to cook." Henry chuckles.

Emma wakes up with Hope snuggling with her wearing Today is My Mommy's Birthday shirt. Hope was awake looking at her. "Hi, Hope."

"Mama." Hope babbles.

"Thank you, Hope." She hugged her daughter. "What should we do today? We can go shopping? We can watch movies all day?"

"Wawa."

"We should go sailing today?"

Killian overhears his swan conversation by the door. "Love, it is your birthday. You should be deciding what we should do today." Hope babbles.

"Yes, you are helping me decide what we should do today."

"Happy birthday, my Emma."

"Thank you, my captain." They kiss. He hugged his wife.