Disney Parks

The last few days, the Jones family went to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Henry got to ride the slinky dog roller coaster twice with his parents, Emma and JKillian took turns so one of them can be with Hope. Emma and Henry tried Andy's pop tarts in Woody's Lunchbox. She eats her own have half of her pop tart, she had to try the three type of cheese sandwiches. Killian tried a turkey leg. Hope tried to take her Daddy's turkey leg. "Little love, you do not have teeth to chew on turkey." She looks like she was about to cry.

"Awe." Emma takes Hope from her husband who was crying. "Hope, dada is not sharing his turkey leg?" She puts crying Hope on her lap. "You can have your own food, sweetie. Do not cry. Kid, can you get out the baby food from my bag?" He gives his Mom the baby food jar and the bib. She wrapped the bib around her daughter's neck.

He lets his baby sister sit on his lap. "Baby sis, I choose sweet potatoes for you to try. It is that or mushy peas." Hope babbles. "Yes, sweet potatoes do sound better." Hope makes a sound.

"Mommy has to open the jar, sweetie." Emma was having a hard time opening to jar.

"Love, I can open it." He opens the jar and handed it back to his swan.

"Thank you." She spoon-feeds her daughter, some made it in our mouth and some on her face. Hope grabbed the spoon. "Kid,she likes the sweet potatoes."

"I did choose a good option. I had a feeling she will like it." Hope fusses.

"There are more sweet potatoes, Hopey." She spoonfeeds her daughter more sweet potatoes who was gobbling it all up.

He smiled at his daughter. "She loves, sweet potatoes, swan." He took photos of his swan feeding their daughter, his swan was smiling. He also took photos of Hope taking the spoon from her Mommy. "Little pirate." Henry, Emma, and Killian were laughing.

"Hopey, you take after Daddy." Hope moves the spoon. "Do you want more, sweet potatoes?"

"Mama."

"I will feed you more." She continues to feed her daughter until the jar was empty. "You did a good job, Hope. You finished all of your sweet potatoes."She burps her daughter who began crying. "Are you still hungry?" Hope pukes all over her Mommy's shoulder. Emma is used to be puked on by now. "Hopey, you ate too much." She rubs her daughter's back, "Mommy is not mad. You are okay." She stops crying and hugged her Mommy. "Mommy loves you so much, Hope."

He helps his wife get cleaned up on the back of her Minnie Mouse shirt with baby wipes. "Love, I will get you a new shirt."

"Thank you. Luckily, I have my hair tied up. Only my shirt is dirty." They kiss. He went to find a store to buy his wife a shirt.

"Mom. Are you mad at Hope?"

Emma smiles. "Not at all. I am used to her puking all over me. Babies puke a lot. She enjoyed her lunch that her big brother chose her."

"I have a feeling that it would tasted good." He faces his baby sis. "Baby sis, I can choose your next meal." he kisses his sister on the cheek.

After lunch, Emma and Henry went on Rise of the Resistance ride. Henry was in awe of the experience. Killian went to meet Buzz and Woody with Hope. After the ride, he was looking at the souvenirs. "Mom, the ride was awesome!!!"

"I know it felt like the movies."

"Yes, it felt like we were really there."

On their break days from the park, Killian even surprised Emma with a spa day during their break Henry and Hope went into the huge pools of their hotel.

Hope crawls towards to the pool, and Killian quickly catches Hope. She babbles. "Whoa, little pirate. You have to wait for daddy to swim in the water." He puts suntan lotion on his daughter.