134

Marcus sighed in slight worry as he followed Aro along the corridor toward their mates bedroom, this was the first time in two days he would see her after finding out that she was pregnant with twins. They of course did not know who exactly the father was out of the three kings but they did not want to know, they wanted to raise the little ones as their own, even if they weren't. Aro smiled reassuringly at him before they entered the large bedroom.

The room was still the same as before, looking absolutely stunning, painted professionally but things were different now, there were wires and equipment strung up, courtesy of Alec, the trained medic he was. Turning to the Right, he finally saw her. 

Attarah looked incredible, as though she had human babies growing within her, she was almost glowing. The only thing he noticed was that her hair was slightly duller, skin paler and body more slender all except her stomach that bulged as though she had been pregnant for months, not just a few days. Her hand was placed on said stomach softly, wedding band and engagement ring glistening beautifully. She wore a plain ice blue nightgown, her hair tossed up lazily and she leant against Felix, the huge man sat beside her on the sofa. Her eyes were closed though he watched a movie. 

"Felix" Aro greeted and the female shot her eyes open immediately to look up at Marcus who smiled gingerly at her from where he stood, not knowing what to do or say as he slowly approached her. 

"Marcus" she breathed out and was helped to stand by Aro, she walked across to her brunette husband and pulled him into her arms, tears drizzling down her cheeks like a waterfall. 

"I am so sorry my love. I just could not deal with the pain that came with the idea of losing you. I know what that feels like, to lose someone who means so much and it is utterly soul destroying, I know your passing would be worse." his voice shuddering as he spoke, eyes filling with venom. "But I am here for you, I love you more than anything and these two are a part of us all, a part of you" his voice dropped to a whisper. 

"I love you Marcus" she responded, "You shall not lose me, apparently I am doing much better than Bella did, because they are twins they are smaller so they cannot do as much damage" she giggled before turning back to sit on the sofa, pulling Marcus to sit beside her. "Ooh" she jumped slightly and everyone flashes their gaze to look at her instantly. "Baby is kicking" she stated and Marcus hovered his hand above her bump awkwardly, she nodded reassuringly and he soon placed his palm against her flesh, feeling their little darling kick. The baby was definitely stronger than a normal baby but not so much that it kicked bones. Thus far they had only managed to fracture two ribs. They also seemed satisfied as she drank human blood for them.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" he wondered as he leant back into the sofa beside her and she looked over at Aro who nodded reassuringly. 

"Well, Aro seems to think that they opposite genders. A boy and a girl" she smiled. 

"And I am never wrong" the man winked whilst Attarah giggled at him. "If there is a boy, we want to call him Cai" Aro informed his brother who hummed in thought. 

"Caius had a family tradition that the name Caius was passed along father to son. His father and grandfather were called Caius. So we thought, why not Cai? It shows a modern development and I think that it will mean an awful amount to him. He is the youngest of us physically and he always secretly took it the hardest that he could not have children. He is only angry now because you mean so much to him. Emotions are strong for our brother" Aro explained to Attarah once more. 

"You two wouldn't mind?" she wondered worriedly. 

"You haven't told him their names fully Love" Aro winked. 

"Oh yes... for a boy, Cai Charlie Marcus Volturi" she began and the brunette man widened his eyes "After two of his fathers and my father" she unnecessarily explained "And for a girl... Annabella Ari Volturi" she smiled softly "After your sister Marcus, and my sister, and Ari for Aro." she stated.

"That is stunning Darling" he stated, his eyes watering. But what about your name?" he wondered and she frowned. "You have not used you lovely name Attarah" he informed her and she frowned in thought. "How about... Annabella Arittarah Volturi" he wondered. 

"You don't think that is a bit peculiar brother?" Aro wondered. 

"I think it is beautiful and the entire situation is unconventional Aro" he chuckled. 

"I love it" Attarah informed him. 

"As do I" Aro agreed. 

"Now we just need to get Caius to agree" the brunette man chuckled, the blond had locked himself in his chambers throughout the past two days fuming and destroying the place as usual. 

"I am sure he will" Felix added in his two cents from where he sat beside them still, silently watching the television. 

"Now all that's left is to make some bedrooms" Aro smirked happily. 

"Where shall we make them?" Marcus wondered and the raven haired king looks across the room, on the door to the right of the entrance door, Marcus had not noticed that two new doorways had been created. Attarah had always had one there which was supposed to be a study but she never used it. The other on the other hand was new, knocking through to the room on the other side. "Looks like everything is sorted." he smiled.

"We shall sort them out once we know the gender" Aro nodded along happily and Attarah giggled lightly. 

"Speaking of, what if Aro is wrong and it is two boys of two girls.

"I am never wrong Marcus" the raven haired male stated in a hum and they both laughed. "Besides, we have decided. If it is two boys they will be called Cai Charlie Volturi and Marc Aro Volturi" the king smirked happily. 

"And two girls?"

"Annabella Ari Volturi and Elizabeth Tara Volturi" Aro stated. 

"Hmm" the king stated in a hum. "never mind then"

"Well it is a boy and a girl anyway" Aro reinforced and they laughed at how determined he was to be correct in that fact.

"We shall see"